next.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 07:53 PM
next.....
poor ol GWG, having fully stomped the living shit out of a misguided mormon girl today (Alla) Laughat I look around at the dust bunnies created from the ashes of the occasional drive by lunatics that have been promptly roasted and tossed out with the trash and I come to the realization......there are no more chew toys left Evil_monster

Unsure

Ohmy

Blink

Weeping

What ever am I to do? I don't want to work on college shit, I cant workout because I pulled my back out doing deadlifts monday Weeping the wifey is in Michigan visiting family for three weeks....I ate all of the chocolate silk pie I bought...Unsure because I am a naughty boy....and now I have run out of chew toys No

Oh Holy Norrg, grant me a new chew toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking

um...I may need some sleep....Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: next.....
I'm sure you could find a dimwit to spar with online somewhere. Big Grin
04-08-2015, 07:58 PM
(04-08-2015 07:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  poor ol GWG, having fully stomped the living shit out of a misguided mormon girl today (Alla) Laughat I look around at the dust bunnies created from the ashes of the occasional drive by lunatics that have been promptly roasted and tossed out with the trash and I come to the realization......there are no more chew toys left Evil_monster

Unsure

Ohmy

Blink

Weeping

What ever am I to do? I don't want to work on college shit, I cant workout because I pulled my back out doing deadlifts monday Weeping the wifey is in Michigan visiting family for three weeks....I ate all of the chocolate silk pie I bought...Unsure because I am a naughty boy....and now I have run out of chew toys No

Oh Holy Norrg, grant me a new chew toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking

um...I may need some sleep....Tongue

That's why we can't have nice things around here!Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
04-08-2015, 07:58 PM
(04-08-2015 07:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm sure you could find a dimwit to spar with online somewhere. Big Grin

I have been dangling bait in yahoo throughout the day....sniff....and no one showed up Censored Weeping Angry

Dodgy

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
04-08-2015, 08:00 PM
(04-08-2015 07:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  That's why we can't have nice things!Tongue

I couldnt help it, she was such a tasty, chewy treat....although I think she wasn't wrapped too tight, if you get my meaning...Unsure Kind of like kicking in the door at the special education center and debating a 10yo.....Unsure Confused

but I do it for the watchers!...yeah yeah thats it Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 08:01 PM
(04-08-2015 07:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 07:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm sure you could find a dimwit to spar with online somewhere. Big Grin

I have been dangling bait in yahoo throughout the day....sniff....and no one showed up Censored Weeping Angry

Dodgy

Maybe the word is out on you. Try a decoy. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-08-2015, 08:02 PM
You should join a christian forum with a debate section and see how long you can last. Keep in mind you'll have to keep it clean and respectful at all times, but it'd be fun to see them try to keep up their apologetics with you. You could post a link to the thread here and let us follow along.

I bet you wouldn't last more than two days without being banned. No

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-08-2015, 08:04 PM
(04-08-2015 08:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 07:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I have been dangling bait in yahoo throughout the day....sniff....and no one showed up Censored Weeping Angry

Dodgy

Maybe the word is out on you. Try a decoy. Thumbsup

yes yes thats it, I will become GOODWITHGOD....hehe oooooh it may be bed time, I have been strapped to this chair wearing a back brace, and munching chocolate silk pie and aleve all day feeling sorry for myself for having a booboo Weeping Flex

04-08-2015, 08:05 PM
(04-08-2015 08:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You should join a christian forum with a debate section and see how long you can last. Keep in mind you'll have to keep it clean and respectful at all times, but it'd be fun to see them try to keep up their apologetics with you. You could post a link to the thread here and let us follow along.

I bet you wouldn't last more than two days without being banned. No

Consider dunno, it would kill me, I am too much of an overly assertive arrogant prick to play pretend Laughat Sadcryface Censored

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 08:09 PM
(04-08-2015 08:04 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 08:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  Maybe the word is out on you. Try a decoy. Thumbsup

yes yes thats it, I will become GOODWITHGOD....hehe oooooh it may be bed time, I have been strapped to this chair wearing a back brace, and munching chocolate silk pie and aleve all day feeling sorry for myself for having a booboo Weeping Flex

Start a discussion with your alias and try to lure in some others. Evil_monster
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post