next.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: next.....
(04-08-2015 07:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm sure you could find a dimwit to spar with online somewhere. Big Grin

If there 's one thing the internet has plenty of, it's dimwits! Tongue

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2015, 08:30 AM
(04-08-2015 07:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  poor ol GWG, having fully stomped the living shit out of a misguided mormon girl today (Alla) Laughat I look around at the dust bunnies created from the ashes of the occasional drive by lunatics that have been promptly roasted and tossed out with the trash and I come to the realization......there are no more chew toys left Evil_monster

Unsure

Ohmy

Blink

Weeping

What ever am I to do? I don't want to work on college shit, I cant workout because I pulled my back out doing deadlifts monday Weeping the wifey is in Michigan visiting family for three weeks....I ate all of the chocolate silk pie I bought...Unsure because I am a naughty boy....and now I have run out of chew toys No

Oh Holy Norrg, grant me a new chew toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking

um...I may need some sleep....Tongue
Which thread please.
05-08-2015, 08:35 AM
You should come over to facebook and troll my newsfeed. Also, the youtube comments section should have more than a few ready to debate just about anything.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
05-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Sex. Partner or solitary.

Best way to spend the time, IMO. Isn't that the purpose of life?

Clearly it's been waaaaay too long. Weeping

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
05-08-2015, 08:51 AM
(04-08-2015 07:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  What ever am I to do? I don't want to work on college shit, I cant workout because I pulled my back out doing deadlifts monday Weeping the wifey is in Michigan visiting family for three weeks....I ate all of the chocolate silk pie I bought...Unsure because I am a naughty boy....and now I have run out of chew toys No

What's this obsessions of some atheists and "chew toys"? Do they serve as some sort of casual scapegoat, a seemingly harmless way to vent out your frustrations or something?

I don't think I really understand the appeal here. I tend to think it says more about the person, than the "chew toy", than they care to reveal.
05-08-2015, 08:57 AM
(05-08-2015 08:51 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 07:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  What ever am I to do? I don't want to work on college shit, I cant workout because I pulled my back out doing deadlifts monday Weeping the wifey is in Michigan visiting family for three weeks....I ate all of the chocolate silk pie I bought...Unsure because I am a naughty boy....and now I have run out of chew toys No

What's this obsessions of some atheists and "chew toys"? Do they serve as some sort of casual scapegoat, a seemingly harmless way to vent out your frustrations or something?

I don't think I really understand the appeal here. I tend to think it says more about the person, than the "chew toy", than they care to reveal.

Probably so... and...?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
05-08-2015, 11:07 AM

I enjoy exposing the lies and delusion for what they are. It is important that those who of us who have the knowledge, work to counter the misinformation, fiction and fantasy dumped upon the gullible.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
05-08-2015, 11:08 AM
(05-08-2015 08:30 AM)photon9 Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 07:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  poor ol GWG, having fully stomped the living shit out of a misguided mormon girl today (Alla) Laughat I look around at the dust bunnies created from the ashes of the occasional drive by lunatics that have been promptly roasted and tossed out with the trash and I come to the realization......there are no more chew toys left Evil_monster

Unsure

Ohmy

Blink

Weeping

What ever am I to do? I don't want to work on college shit, I cant workout because I pulled my back out doing deadlifts monday Weeping the wifey is in Michigan visiting family for three weeks....I ate all of the chocolate silk pie I bought...Unsure because I am a naughty boy....and now I have run out of chew toys No

Shocking

Which thread please.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Mormonism

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
05-08-2015, 11:20 AM

You should be very familiar with the concept of demonization. Believers do it all the time, and have been for the thousands of years they've been proclaiming themselves superior.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-08-2015, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 05:42 PM by Chas.)

Unsure

Ohmy

Blink

Weeping

Shocking

How can you show your face around here? How can you bear the shame of being so soundly defeated by Alla? Shocking

(05-08-2015 11:28 AM)Alla Wrote:  Who cares about everything they said on this video.

goodwithoutgod, You lost. I won.
video did not prove anything, it didn't not disprove anything.

Have you no shame, man? Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user