next.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: next.....
(05-08-2015 08:48 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Sex. Partner or solitary.

Best way to spend the time, IMO. Isn't that the purpose of life?

Damn skippy. Too bad my partner is literally half a world away at the moment. I need her boobies to snuggle up to.

Weeping

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2015, 06:51 AM
(04-08-2015 07:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  poor ol GWG, having fully stomped the living shit out of a misguided mormon girl today (Alla) Laughat I look around at the dust bunnies created from the ashes of the occasional drive by lunatics that have been promptly roasted and tossed out with the trash and I come to the realization......there are no more chew toys left Evil_monster

Unsure

Ohmy

Blink

Weeping

What ever am I to do? I don't want to work on college shit, I cant workout because I pulled my back out doing deadlifts monday Weeping the wifey is in Michigan visiting family for three weeks....I ate all of the chocolate silk pie I bought...Unsure because I am a naughty boy....and now I have run out of chew toys No

Oh Holy Norrg, grant me a new chew toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking

um...I may need some sleep....Tongue

Not to worry, I think we have a new toy for you to break. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-08-2015, 07:14 AM
(06-08-2015 06:51 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 07:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  poor ol GWG, having fully stomped the living shit out of a misguided mormon girl today (Alla) Laughat I look around at the dust bunnies created from the ashes of the occasional drive by lunatics that have been promptly roasted and tossed out with the trash and I come to the realization......there are no more chew toys left Evil_monster

Unsure

Ohmy

Blink

Weeping

What ever am I to do? I don't want to work on college shit, I cant workout because I pulled my back out doing deadlifts monday Weeping the wifey is in Michigan visiting family for three weeks....I ate all of the chocolate silk pie I bought...Unsure because I am a naughty boy....and now I have run out of chew toys No

Oh Holy Norrg, grant me a new chew toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking

um...I may need some sleep....Tongue

Not to worry, I think we have a new toy for you to break. Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

Angel

Evil_monster

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post