no bull... another weird Jehovah's Witness article about puberty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: no bull... another weird Jehovah's Witness article about puberty
My favorite was the part about the "male life sperm". I don't have life sperm anymore, cause my wife had me fixed... guess she didn't want any of those other cows' ovums meetin up with my life spermz. Ohmy

Oh and... this guy needed to spend a few weeks on a cattle ranch before explaining how a bull figures out whether a cow is in heat. In short, they look for a lady who needs to take a leak and then they run over and get a face full of cow piss, which allows them to decide, through scents, if she's ready to move on past the potty games. And if he smells the right stuff, he's not taking a horn in the gut as a no answer.

And that reminds me... bulls must really have golden shower fetishes, because I know they can smell a woman who's ready from a distance. I've seen a bull go through a very sturdy, six strand barbed wire fence because he got a whiff of a potential girlfriend. I honestly don't think he even noticed the fence was there.

And with all that said... I'll stick to licking necks and talking trash to the ladies... got no interest in following the lead of my bovine brothers and sisters.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
28-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Hahahahaha! Your wife had you fixed...I have visions of her dragging you into the vets office by a leash...and then you never wanting to get in the car again.

And I assume they mean heifers...as in cows that haven't had calves yet. Details, details.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-05-2013, 09:55 PM
(28-05-2013 09:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hahahahaha! Your wife had you fixed...I have visions of her dragging you into the vets office by a leash...and then you never wanting to get in the car again.

And I assume they mean heifers...as in cows that haven't had calves yet. Details, details.

Oh hell no, I want to get in the car. She didn't say I could practice breeding anymore, she just said I couldn't make more calves. Big Grin

And I can't speak to the heifers part... I prefer experienced females. Heifers are too clingy.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
01-06-2013, 04:58 PM
(28-05-2013 06:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My favorite line:

There are cases where a girl became pregnant as a result of one sex
interview with a boy.

What the hell is a sex interview?

That's when a boy convinces a girl that his cock is a microphone and needs to be inserted in her vagina while he interviews her. I can see how that might lead to pregnancy. Smile

"Heresy makes for progress" - Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
[1 Corinthians 13:11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. - The Bible King James Version. See? Even the Bible says "Put me down!" Big Grin
Find all posts by this user