not "Persicution" v2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2011, 12:59 PM
RE: not "Persicution" v2.0
(24-12-2011 11:47 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 07:44 AM)Sharks9 Wrote:  You know Allah and God are the same God, right?

I know you're being facetious, but I used a Muslim analogy on a Catholic forum and actually got this answer in seriousness. If it's convenient enough to make a point, someone will use it.

I don't have your confidence that he was being facetious.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2011, 02:41 PM
(24-12-2011 11:47 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 07:44 AM)Sharks9 Wrote:  You know Allah and God are the same God, right?

I know you're being facetious, but I used a Muslim analogy on a Catholic forum and actually got this answer in seriousness. If it's convenient enough to make a point, someone will use it.
I was just confused why you would compare Allah and God. Makes sense now though.

James 1:27
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"

"Atheists express their rage against God although in their view He does not exist." C.S. Lewis
24-12-2011, 02:45 PM
(24-12-2011 12:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You know Allah and God are the same God, right?

Yeah in theory allah is yhwh just in a different language (arabic and hebrew resp.)

We did get almost all of the same stories, Job and the whale, moses and Egypt and Christ (although the muslim version hes not the son of god, he's a prophet = to muhammed and the Xfiction + resuruction didnt happen he just got lifted into the heavens before the romans found him and they crucified Judas in his place when allah made them think he was jesus)

anyway i personally didnt come out as an atheist yet, but the person i know who is an outed atheist is considered by all of our muslim friends stupid for not believing in any god. (apparently the logic behind it is that anyone without 'fire insurance' is stupid)

funny thing how even when i was still being indoctrinated at around 10yrs old i thought of Islam more like fire insurance which is what kept me from becoming an atheist until i was 18 (now).

More stories Pl0x Smile

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus