of fear and rage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2012, 07:58 AM
of fear and rage.
I've been looking at things in the last few years and it seems that the country is beset by fear of change and the rage of frustration in those that think change hasn't come soon enough. I think both of these two reactions are setting America on a collision course with itself. Something has to give in order for us to move forward. I think the whole
world is at a tipping point and what survives out of this will color the world for the next 100 years.

How can we all diffuse this so that we can begin the next 100 years without totally devastating one another and carry on this hate fest, between the left and the right into the next millennium. Sacrifices haveto be made. I've said that before but it seems there are too many desiring their own little piece of the pie.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: of fear and rage.
I think America is too big to be stooped in its way down, unless something dramatic happens it will keep going down slower or faster, but I don't see a bright future over there, which is sad because it has a lot of potential not used yet. Maybe something good will happen, but I wouldn't bet on it Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply