officially did the gayest thing ive ever done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: officially did the gayest thing ive ever done
(18-03-2015 10:35 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Well I just did the gayest thing I've ever done. It was my roomate Marc's birthday so I layed in my bunk naked with a green (yesterday was st paddy's day afterall) bow on my dong as a present. Just wondering if any of the straight people here can beat that.

What happened after he came home and saw you was more likely the gayest thing you ever did. Gasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
19-03-2015, 04:07 AM
Nothing like that...

In my Navy days (we don't do it to the same extent in the Army), if there was someone we knew was homophobic we'd all randomly sneak up on him and grab his ass. One guy was so bad that he panicked and went all windmill flailing his arms and threw the guy who grabbed him through the break room wall and into the executive officer's office. That was good times... From then on we teased him for having "tard strength".

I did go outside during a fire drill in Japan totally naked once as a form of smartass protest, because during the previous drill I'd taken 10 minutes to evacuate the bachelor quarters (like dorms) because when I heard the alarm I took a shower and got dressed first. They were all pissed off and said next time just come out immediately, as you are. I was like "Noted."

As a side story, while we're on the subject of gayness and I'm reminiscing about my time in Japan... There was this hot lesbian Air Force girl who would let guys sleep with her, but only if they first let her fuck them with a strap on and tell everyone about it. Quite a few took her up on it, I managed to avoid the temptation :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
19-03-2015, 04:18 AM
And I almost forgot about shellback initiation... /sigh... I'll leave it to anyone interested to Google it. But let's just say that even with as little pride as I have, and as much as I don't typically give a shit, that one is coming with me to the grave. For reference, it was disgusting and, yes, arguably gay.

'Murican Canadian
19-03-2015, 05:17 AM
(19-03-2015 12:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-03-2015 11:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Sexual experiment gets you further. Say no more.

Sleepy

Is your wife a goer eh? Does she go?
Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-03-2015, 07:08 AM
(19-03-2015 05:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 12:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  Is your wife a goer eh? Does she go?
Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more....

Well, sometimes she "goes", yes.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
19-03-2015, 09:52 AM
(18-03-2015 10:35 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Just wondering if any of the straight people here can beat that.

Ummmm. No. I am not beating that. You can beat yourself until you're happy.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
19-03-2015, 12:14 PM
(19-03-2015 12:40 AM)Rik Wrote:  
(18-03-2015 10:40 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I have out gayed the gays! Haha

No, it's pretty clear you are gay. At least it is clear to everyone but you. Yes

Meh I reject the sexual binary, so whatever.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 2 users Like TarzanSmith's post
19-03-2015, 12:16 PM
(19-03-2015 01:16 AM)The Drake Wrote:  
(18-03-2015 10:35 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Well I just did the gayest thing I've ever done. It was my roomate Marc's birthday so I layed in my bunk naked with a green (yesterday was st paddy's day afterall) bow on my dong as a present. Just wondering if any of the straight people here can beat that.

OK that was gay. If I did it, it would be "gay". Either way...make him/her work for it.

No what you do is give it free on the birthdays and then they work harder the rest of the year Smile

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
[+] 2 users Like TarzanSmith's post
19-03-2015, 12:17 PM
(19-03-2015 03:58 AM)pablo Wrote:  

What happened after he came home and saw you was more likely the gayest thing you ever did. Gasp

Well it was his birthday so you know what that means Wink

- my friend Marc
[+] 1 user Likes TarzanSmith's post
19-03-2015, 05:30 PM
[Image: woody.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post