officially did the gayest thing ive ever done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: officially did the gayest thing ive ever done
(20-03-2015 01:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'll trust you as far as I can throw you.

You're way too trusting.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-03-2015, 06:05 AM
(20-03-2015 06:01 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 01:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'll trust you as far as I can throw you.

You're way too trusting.

Hah. I have weak arms Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
20-03-2015, 10:25 AM
(20-03-2015 12:56 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  ..... I never purposefully tell a lie (or at least I can't remember the last lie I told)

Liar.

Big Grin

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-03-2015, 12:03 PM
(20-03-2015 01:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 12:56 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  In general you can trust what I say. While I may be wrong, I never purposefully tell a lie (or at least I can't remember the last lie I told)

Rolleyes Trust you? You're ignoring the "I am sincerely deluded" stamp that someone's conveniently put on your forehead. I'll trust you as far as I can throw you.

I'm not saying I'm not deluded. Just that I do not tell lies ( although I'm just a random guy on the internet which means you should always asume I'm lying). Just because I say that the government is secretly run by lizardmen doesn't mean I'm lying.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
20-03-2015, 02:21 PM
(20-03-2015 12:03 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 01:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Trust you? You're ignoring the "I am sincerely deluded" stamp that someone's conveniently put on your forehead. I'll trust you as far as I can throw you.

I'm not saying I'm not deluded. Just that I do not tell lies ( although I'm just a random guy on the internet which means you should always asume I'm lying). Just because I say that the government is secretly run by lizardmen doesn't mean I'm lying.

... Ah, you see, the thing is, sure I can maybe trust you to be sincere. But I don't know what of what you say is based in fact and what is based in fairy tales - at least not without applying a healthy dose of *distrust*, so in terms of trusting you for speaking objectively true statements that can be verified by independent observation... no point Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-03-2015, 02:24 PM
(20-03-2015 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 12:03 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I'm not saying I'm not deluded. Just that I do not tell lies ( although I'm just a random guy on the internet which means you should always asume I'm lying). Just because I say that the government is secretly run by lizardmen doesn't mean I'm lying.

... Ah, you see, the thing is, sure I can maybe trust you to be sincere. But I don't know what of what you say is based in fact and what is based in fairy tales - at least not without applying a healthy dose of *distrust*, so in terms of trusting you for speaking objectively true statements that can be verified by independent observation... no point Smile

And I expect nothing less from you but an analytical mind. That's why I try to avoid talking about feelings or the like here.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
21-03-2015, 04:46 AM
We are talking about the happiest thing he's ever done, right?

Right?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-03-2015, 05:54 AM
(19-03-2015 12:14 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 12:40 AM)Rik Wrote:  No, it's pretty clear you are gay. At least it is clear to everyone but you. Yes

Meh I reject the sexual binary, so whatever.

Then you are a heretic. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-03-2015, 07:15 AM
(21-03-2015 05:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 12:14 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Meh I reject the sexual binary, so whatever.

Then you are a heretic. Drinking Beverage

As far as I can tell, the church has not officially put out any doctrine on sexual orientation.

- my friend Marc
21-03-2015, 07:17 AM
(21-03-2015 07:15 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 05:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  Then you are a heretic. Drinking Beverage

As far as I can tell, the church has not officially put out any doctrine on sexual orientation.

Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post