officially did the gayest thing ive ever done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: officially did the gayest thing ive ever done
(21-03-2015 11:53 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 11:34 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ooooooooooooooh I have an idea. You mentioned in another thread that you see (or can see) a priest who's also a therapist/counselor....

Why don't you ask him if sitting nude, waiting for your roommate with a big green bow on your dick is against the rules.

Considering how they feel about maturation, should be an interesting talk. Drinking Beverage

I brought it up with my semanarian friend who is an excellent psychologist and he said that this is a fairly common thing with guys who are very comfortable with their sexuality.

Is this "friend" an ordained Priest?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2015, 12:02 PM
(21-03-2015 12:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 11:53 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I brought it up with my semanarian friend who is an excellent psychologist and he said that this is a fairly common thing with guys who are very comfortable with their sexuality.

Is this "friend" an ordained Priest?

Not for another year or so.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
21-03-2015, 12:07 PM
(21-03-2015 12:02 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 12:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Is this "friend" an ordained Priest?

Not for another year or so.

Then you probably should consult a priest. Mention what your seminary friend told you too. Yes

21-03-2015, 12:19 PM
(21-03-2015 11:53 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  I brought it up with my semanarian friend who is an excellent psychologist and he said that this is a fairly common thing with guys who are very comfortable with their sexuality.

No, no it's not. I have a feeling your seminary friend just wants to see your dick with a big green bow on it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-03-2015, 12:24 PM
(21-03-2015 12:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

No, no it's not. I have a feeling your seminary friend just wants to see your dick with a big green bow on it.

Or he wants his friend to see his dick with a bow on it.

Either way...there's being "comfortable" and there's what TS is describing.

I'm beginning to think this is just a fantasy that sounded better in his head than it translates to anything real.

21-03-2015, 01:34 PM
(21-03-2015 12:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 12:02 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Not for another year or so.

Then you probably should consult a priest. Mention what your seminary friend told you too. Yes

Oh no, I ain't stupid, weird and twisted maybe, but not stupid. Although honestly after hanging out with several seminarians your opinion of them really changes. One seminarian was known as the "grape smuggler". While doing NET, he was in the shower and the other guys stole his clothes and left him a leapord print thong. The team leader was on the phone with his superiors and the guy came running down the hall in the thong and danced around the leader. The leader just tried not to look at him and continue talking on the phone. Then he ran off. Seminarians are really interesting people.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
21-03-2015, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2015 05:42 PM by Anjele.)
(21-03-2015 11:51 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 11:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  WTF is a binary system with regard to sexuality in the Catholic church?

Seriously, are you high? Or do you have some sort of mental disorder we should be aware of?

[Image: Wrapping_paper-binary.jpg]

Binary as in two ie you are either gay or not.

You already stated that you figured your gayness wouldn't last past your school years. So that means there is not an either/or factor. There can be a choice between having or not having gay sex - if you choose not to engage, that doesn't mean you aren't gay.

Make up your mind.

Fuck - I'm old and can remember your posts better than you can.

Pick a lie and stick with it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-03-2015, 01:51 PM
(21-03-2015 01:34 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 12:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Then you probably should consult a priest. Mention what your seminary friend told you too. Yes

Oh no, I ain't stupid, weird and twisted maybe, but not stupid. Although honestly after hanging out with several seminarians your opinion of them really changes. One seminarian was known as the "grape smuggler". While doing NET, he was in the shower and the other guys stole his clothes and left him a leapord print thong. The team leader was on the phone with his superiors and the guy came running down the hall in the thong and danced around the leader. The leader just tried not to look at him and continue talking on the phone. Then he ran off. Seminarians are really interesting people.

So, if you're not going to tell a priest that means on some level you know it's wrong but you're unwilling to speak out.

To think Catholics tout themselves as morally superior to other religions. if this shit goes on in a seminary, do you actually believe the behavior suddenly stops when/if they become ordained?

Yeah this reeks of some kind of bullshit.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2015, 01:54 PM
(21-03-2015 01:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah this reeks of some kind of bullshit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-03-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm wondering, how is there an "est." I mean, as a flaming hetero, I prolly have a "gayest thing" - not open for discussion, however - but as for a straightest thing I ever done? Just doesn't really close the circuit for me.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user