oh great my fscebook is lighting up with the 'star of Bethlehem'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: oh great my fscebook is lighting up with the 'star of Bethlehem'
This was in my feed:

Quote:OMG Last night there was a blood moon and the star of Bethlehem appeared after 2000 years. Today we sold a dumptruck we have been trying to sell for a month, we sold a huge rabbit cage and made an astronomical profit, and we sold rabbits and now someone is giving us a male goat for free that we will sell...SIGN THINGS HAVE SHIFTED...LOOK up!!!
Like · Comment · Share

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2015, 09:03 PM
(01-07-2015 08:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  This was in my feed:

Quote:OMG Last night there was a blood moon and the star of Bethlehem appeared after 2000 years. Today we sold a dumptruck we have been trying to sell for a month, we sold a huge rabbit cage and made an astronomical profit, and we sold rabbits and now someone is giving us a male goat for free that we will sell...SIGN THINGS HAVE SHIFTED...LOOK up!!!
Like · Comment · Share

Hagee and Biltz really have ruined the moon.If it's not white then its a "blood moon" even though it in no way resembles the color of blood.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Next time the asswipes start talking about this so-called star ask them to explain the second part of the story:

Quote:8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

Matty 2

They never seem to deal with that one.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
02-07-2015, 06:08 AM
I would think this facebook nonsense isn't going to end just yet.

Today is international UFO day! Drinking Beverage

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-07-2015, 07:01 AM
(01-07-2015 08:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  This was in my feed:

Like · Comment · Share

I was really tempted to warn them off the goat - you know, Satan and all. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man