oh hello anxiety

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2016, 07:50 PM
oh hello anxiety
so a lot has been going on lately and i believe my anxiety is coming back up.
my boyfriend started third shift, so now im home alone all night. i dont feel as safe as when hes here.
the world around us has triggered it a bit.
i havent been able to see my truck driver father in the last 2 weeks..
my job super stresses me most days.
no matter how much sleep i get, i just want to keep sleeping.. but at the same time im afraid to go to sleep.
its just becoming a struggle now. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: oh hello anxiety
*hugs* hope things get easier for you. Maybe trying to keep busy or occupied will help take your mind off things.
13-07-2016, 07:57 PM
i try chasing pokemon if that counts lol
13-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Maybe join an online game?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-07-2016, 08:47 PM
(13-07-2016 08:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Maybe join an online game?

i play league of legends online. but i try not to spend too much time on it.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
14-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Hug

That sounds really tough!
I think you should consider talking to your doctor about your anxiety. That way you can find the root cause of the problem and find ways to deal with it, like therapy and/or medication.
And if you feel overworked at work, maybe try talking to your superior about the issue?
I hope it gets better.

Hug again

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
14-07-2016, 08:36 PM
(14-07-2016 12:32 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Hug

That sounds really tough!
I think you should consider talking to your doctor about your anxiety. That way you can find the root cause of the problem and find ways to deal with it, like therapy and/or medication.
And if you feel overworked at work, maybe try talking to your superior about the issue?
I hope it gets better.

Hug again

Thank you.
Since I just moved out of my hometown I have to find a doctor. My sister recommended her husbands doctor but he's months backed up.
There is a doctor I really like in my home town who to me can cure anything.
But he's not the kind to believe in anxiety and depression.. I think it's also why my dad likes him so much. I mean he's a great doctor... But it's hard getting him on board with this stuff.. And I've heard nothing but bad things about the doctors close to work.

And my manager could care less. She literally sits in her office on her phone all day. Refuses to help when customers are piling in.. It's miserable. My biggest problem is the manager. My best week of work was when she was on vacation.
14-07-2016, 09:50 PM
(14-07-2016 08:36 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  But he's not the kind to believe in anxiety and depression..

If this is the case, he is a shithouse Dr. It is well recognised that depression and anxiety are very real physical ailments. Indeed just last Wednesday as part of my treatment, I had to see a psychologist. This is at a major modern hospital. Nishi bloody well killed himself as a result of his anxiety.

My advice is get on the internet, perhaps join an anxiety forum, and ask patients in your area for recommendations. You can even find reviews of individual doctors.

That doctor sounds like he's from 1915 handing over shell shocked soldiers as gutless cowards.

Bugger that for a joke!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-07-2016, 07:45 AM
(14-07-2016 09:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 08:36 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  But he's not the kind to believe in anxiety and depression..

If this is the case, he is a shithouse Dr. It is well recognised that depression and anxiety are very real physical ailments. Indeed just last Wednesday as part of my treatment, I had to see a psychologist. This is at a major modern hospital. Nishi bloody well killed himself as a result of his anxiety.

My advice is get on the internet, perhaps join an anxiety forum, and ask patients in your area for recommendations. You can even find reviews of individual doctors.

That doctor sounds like he's from 1915 handing over shell shocked soldiers as gutless cowards.

Bugger that for a joke!

He's a great doctor for everything else. He fixed problems for me that others couldn't.
As far as the soldiers part goes.. He was a medical paratrooper.
15-07-2016, 08:20 AM
I'm so sorry you feel like this. I have anxiety issues and take pregabalin 300mg twice daily, seriously the stuff is fucking fantastic. Why not try talking to your family doctor about this. Pregabalin won't take away the problems of life but it helps you deal with them constructively. I'm sending you lots of healing love and best wishes Adey x