oh hello anxiety

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: oh hello anxiety
Hi Jewelarcher,

Sorry to hear that its a struggle just now.

I've been down anxiety road and can empathise with you. Anxiety can come on suddenly (panic attacks) or it can creep up on us. Either way its tough. One strategy is to do some practical relaxation exercises. Deep breathing can work well, although it takes a little time to learn. There are many CDs and downloads offering exercises and I have one which has worked for me.

Talking with a good counselor can be helpful too, just putting experience into perspective. Anxiety can dominate our thinking once it starts and we get into loops of worry. A counselor can help us to step back.

Anyway, that's a couple of things if you don't want to go down the meds route, although meds help a lot of people. I managed without but wouldn't knock it.

Hope the anxiety eases for you soon,

Good thoughts,

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: oh hello anxiety
(15-07-2016 07:45 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  He's a great doctor for everything else. He fixed problems for me that others couldn't.
As far as the soldiers part goes.. He was a medical paratrooper.

He's out of touch JA. Not up to date. Your talking to a guy who deals with genius doctors every week.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post