on our way to fl.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 07:01 PM
on our way to fl.
So excited we are going to universal studios. My mother in law and her hubby paid for everything. I have always wanted to go. I can't wait to see harry potter world. Im going to ride the hogworts train and everything. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like purpledaisies's post
16-09-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: on our way to fl.
(16-09-2015 07:01 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  So excited we are going to universal studios. My mother in law and her hubby paid for everything. I have always wanted to go. I can't wait to see harry potter world. Im going to ride the hogworts train and everything. Smile

Have fun! Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-09-2015, 07:08 PM
Hopefully the weather is better now. I just got back from Disney world last month, it was so humid it would stand outside for only 15min and already be dripping with sweat. We also got hit with a lot of thunderstorms. But that's not to uncommon for Florida.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
16-09-2015, 07:11 PM
(16-09-2015 07:08 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Hopefully the weather is better now. I just got back from Disney world last month, it was so humid it would stand outside for only 15min and already be dripping with sweat. We also got hit with a lot of thunderstorms. But that's not to uncommon for Florida.

Yea went a few years ago to Disney in Aug and it was bad. However it was actually cooler there then it was at home so we were happy
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
16-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Well enjoy yourself PD we'll be waiting for the post card.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
16-09-2015, 07:53 PM
When I spoke to my mate in Florida yesterday he said it was 75F, T shirt weather.

Have fun. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Thanks guys. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
16-09-2015, 08:38 PM
I live in Florida, 45 minutes from Disney. It's still warm, but it's cooling. Should be just right when you get here.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
16-09-2015, 09:03 PM
My Abby bolted out of my friends house just a little bit ago. I hope they find her! Im so upset right now.