only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 05:19 AM by RC_DAVE333.)
only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
Only Catholics are true believers. All non-catholics are reprobate unbelievers because though some may claim to believe in Christ, the reality is that they reject his teachings and therefore are "unbelievers". Calvinists and all other protestants are "unbelievers". All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell. This link to that debate below proves that only Catholics are true "BELIEVERS" and all others are "UNBELIEVERS".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
You have already created a thread about the exact same video; why make another?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-01-2014, 05:38 AM
(27-01-2014 05:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You have already created a thread about the exact same video; why make another?

Because if I posted in that other thread, then it would have been dismissed and ignored amongst the many other posts from the atheist reprobates. If any of you are offended by the term "reprobate", then I cannot apologize for that since that is what the Holy Bible refers to you unbelievers as.

So, listen to this Youtube Debate whereby the Catholic monk, brother Dimond, totally destroys the arguments of the unbelieving calvinist reprobate. You might learn something. That unbeliever is going to the same place you atheists heathens are going, which is the eternal pains and torments of the fires of hell. Here again is the link....

27-01-2014, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 06:25 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-01-2014 05:38 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You have already created a thread about the exact same video; why make another?

Because if I posted in that other thread, then it would have been dismissed and ignored amongst the many other posts from the atheist reprobates. If any of you are offended by the term "reprobate", then I cannot apologize for that since that is what the Holy Bible refers to you unbelievers as.

So, listen to this Youtube Debate whereby the Catholic monk, brother Dimond, totally destroys the arguments of the unbelieving calvinist reprobate. You might learn something. That unbeliever is going to the same place you atheists heathens are going, which is the eternal pains and torments of the fires of hell. Here again is the link....

Jebus told you "Judge not, lest ye be judged". I see you think you need not do what your (supposed) *savior* told you to do. YOUR pope, (and your church BTW) say something FAR different. YOUR Constitution on the Church, (Lumen Gentium) does not teach what you are spouting. You make up shit, because you are mentally ill, and actually know nothing about what your church really teaches. Lumen Gentium, (validly promulgated according to the RCC) says the RCC is *subsumed* within the church of Jesus Christ. Therefore YOUR OWN church teaches, people of good will, ARE saved even if not a RC. YOUR catechism has 3 requirements for mortal sin. People of good will DO NOT meet the requirements for them. You REALLY should pay attention in 4th Grade religion, idiot. YOU are not capable of judging who does and who does not meet those requirements. Another self righteous mentally ill RC. What is your problem ? Did Sister catch you whacking off, and slap your wrists with her ruler ? Jebus thought the end times were immanent, (if he even existed). He did not come to "start a church". When the young man in Matthew asked him what he had to do to gain eternal life, did he say "join the RCC" ? No. He said "Keep the commandments". Go peddle your cult elsewhere, (and actually go get an education about it before you try to sell it).

Go away. Get help. No one here cares what you say. Saying shit in Latin, and large text does not make shit true.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-01-2014, 06:08 AM
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR TEXT WILL BE MORE INTERESTING TO READ AND MORE TRUE I YOU WRITE IT WITH GIANT, FAT LETTERS?

IN FACT IT IS ABSOLUTLY IRRETATING!!!!!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 15 users Like The Germans are coming's post
27-01-2014, 06:10 AM
(27-01-2014 05:57 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:38 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   Because if I posted in that other thread, then it would have been dismissed and ignored amongst the many other posts from the atheist reprobates. If any of you are offended by the term "reprobate", then I cannot apologize for that since that is what the Holy Bible refers to you unbelievers as.

Jebus told you "Judge not, lest ye be judged". I see you think you need not do what your (supposed) *savior* told you to do. YOUR pope, (and your church BTW) say something FAR different. YOUR Constitution on the church, (Lumen Gentium) does not agree with you. You make up shit, because you are mentally ill, and actually know nothing about what your church really teaches. Lumen Gentium, (validly promulgated according to the RCC) says the RCC is *subsumed* within the church of Jesus Christ. Therefore YOUR OWN church teaches,people of good will, ARE saved even if not an RC. YOUR catechism has 3 requirements for mortal sin. People of good will DO NOT meeet the requirements for them. You REALLY should pay attention in 4th Grade religion, idiot. YOU are not capable of judging who does and who does not meet those requirements. Another self righteous mentally ill RC. What your problem ? Did Sister catch you whacking off, and slap your wrists with her ruler ?

Go away. Get help. No one here cares what you say. Go play with your pedophile friends.
Saying shit in Latin, and large text does not make shit true.

This comment reeks with ad hominem and illogical dismissal of points... :/

Truth seeker.
27-01-2014, 06:11 AM
(27-01-2014 06:08 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR TEXT WILL BE MORE INTERESTING TO READ AND MORE TRUE I YOU WRITE IT WITH GIANT, FAT LETTERS?

IN FACT IT IS ABSOLUTLY IRRETATING!!!!!

*irritating

Truth seeker.
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
27-01-2014, 06:12 AM
(27-01-2014 06:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:57 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jebus told you "Judge not, lest ye be judged". I see you think you need not do what your (supposed) *savior* told you to do. YOUR pope, (and your church BTW) say something FAR different. YOUR Constitution on the church, (Lumen Gentium) does not agree with you. You make up shit, because you are mentally ill, and actually know nothing about what your church really teaches. Lumen Gentium, (validly promulgated according to the RCC) says the RCC is *subsumed* within the church of Jesus Christ. Therefore YOUR OWN church teaches,people of good will, ARE saved even if not an RC. YOUR catechism has 3 requirements for mortal sin. People of good will DO NOT meeet the requirements for them. You REALLY should pay attention in 4th Grade religion, idiot. YOU are not capable of judging who does and who does not meet those requirements. Another self righteous mentally ill RC. What your problem ? Did Sister catch you whacking off, and slap your wrists with her ruler ?

Go away. Get help. No one here cares what you say. Go play with your pedophile friends.
Saying shit in Latin, and large text does not make shit true.

This comment reeks with ad hominem and illogical dismissal of points... :/

Too fucking bad. It makes valid points which YOU did not address. What are you ? A sock puppet of the OP ?

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-01-2014, 06:15 AM
(27-01-2014 06:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  This comment reeks with ad hominem and illogical dismissal of points... :/

Too fucking bad. It makes valid points which YOU did not address. What are you ? A sock puppet of the OP ?

I'm not a sock puppet, I just don't take very kindly to arrogance.

Truth seeker.
27-01-2014, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 06:38 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-01-2014 06:15 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too fucking bad. It makes valid points which YOU did not address. What are you ? A sock puppet of the OP ?

I'm not a sock puppet, I just don't take very kindly to arrogance.

You also are TOTALLY incapable of answering valid points, or demonstrating what EXACTLY was "illogical".
And with your "self-hating" bullshit, YOU also obviously also need help.
Troll