only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(28-01-2014 03:15 PM)aquaquilter Wrote:  Your approach is insane. If you want more people to follow your god and give Catholics more money that they hold in marble churches, try another tactic.

(28-01-2014 03:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why are you here? Consider

I'm guessing he's here because it makes himself feel good to—in his mind—put you hellbound atheists in your place. Self-satisfaction, and all that.

Even if no one listens to him at all, he will keep railing about in this manner.

It's hilarious he thinks I'm some sort of moderate liberal. Just earlier this month, I was explaining my enthusiasm for Catholic Monarchy, for crying out loud.

RCDave is a schizmatic who is out of communion with the Church. The Diamond Brothers are a cult that mixes truth with lies. And they're growing in followers.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 03:39 PM
(28-01-2014 03:36 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  

I'm guessing he's here because blah blah blah...

Why are YOU here? Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
28-01-2014, 03:43 PM
(28-01-2014 03:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 03:24 PM)Crulax Wrote:  [Image: smiley_zzSM.gif]

Drooling How twisted am I when a smily can make me hot and bothered....

Pretty twisted, sister. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
28-01-2014, 03:46 PM
(28-01-2014 03:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 03:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Drooling How twisted am I when a smily can make me hot and bothered....

Pretty twisted, sister. Yes

[Image: 6080d1385329455-fs-super-rare-2013-5-gro...-there.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
28-01-2014, 03:47 PM
(28-01-2014 03:36 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 03:15 PM)aquaquilter Wrote:  Your approach is insane. If you want more people to follow your god and give Catholics more money that they hold in marble churches, try another tactic.

I'm guessing he's here because it makes himself feel good to—in his mind—put you hellbound atheists in your place. Self-satisfaction, and all that.

Even if no one listens to him at all, he will keep railing about in this manner.

It's hilarious he thinks I'm some sort of moderate liberal. Just earlier this month, I was explaining my enthusiasm for Catholic Monarchy, for crying out loud.

RCDave is a schizmatic who is out of communion with the Church. The Diamond Brothers are a cult that mixes truth with lies. And they're growing in followers.

There are more people recently taking a huge interest in the whole traditional Catholicism -- it makes me rather ill, since I recieve enough of it for now at home.

I think it's the same crowd that wants to slow down progress and progressive thinking because that leads to often to subtle change that feels dramatic. They look to the bygone years with a renewed whispy nostalgia of the "good old days."

In the end it leaves me feeling confused and a bit sad.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

28-01-2014, 03:49 PM
(28-01-2014 02:57 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 10:32 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Provide proof that there is salvation and eternal life for those within the church and then maybe we can talk - otherwise, take your bitter attitude elswhere.

Finally a good question. I will most certainly provide you with that.
Here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

After clicking on that link, then listen as brother Dimond goes into detail proving that only Catholics are redeemed, regenerated, justified and therefore will be saved as long as they do not die in a state of mortal sin. He also shows in detail that all others(ie- atheists, calvinists etc.) are doomed to hell if they die outside the Holy Catholic Church.

Some idiot's bald unsupported assertions on fucking youtube are "proof"? you've been smoking some bad shit there, man. Leave that Mexican ditchweed alone, it'll kill you.

Quote: Yet, it doesn't surprise me that most atheist reprobates in this Forum are of such bad will, dishonest and extremely lazy that they refuse to simply click on that link to hear brother Dimond give the evidence.

...or we already see what a fucking nutter you are and don't care to make ourselves stupider by watching the bullshit that got you into the demented state we find you in.

Quote: That in and of itself proves that the Bible is correct in what it says about the unbelievers.

You have a very strange notion of what "proof" is. Hobo

28-01-2014, 03:49 PM
(27-01-2014 05:10 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   Only Catholics are true believers. All non-catholics are reprobate unbelievers because though some may claim to believe in Christ, the reality is that they reject his teachings and therefore are "unbelievers". Calvinists and all other protestants are "unbelievers". All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell. This link to that debate below proves that only Catholics are true "BELIEVERS" and all others are "UNBELIEVERS".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)
At this point in my life, I wouldn't listen to you even if you had your facts straight, but as a former Catholic who spent a lot of time learning about Catholicism, I can tell you with certainty that you don't know what Catholicism teaches. (Bolding doesn't make you any more correct either. Rolleyes )

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
28-01-2014, 03:55 PM
(28-01-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  They look to the bygone years with a renewed whispy nostalgia of the "good old days."

In the end it leaves me feeling confused and a bit sad.

We live in an age where the people think they're the smartest people ever, and that everyone before them in ages past knew absolutely nothing. As if history began in the middle of the twentieth century.

Don't know what to tell ya. "Merits of the past" is probably something for a different thread.

This thread seems to be about RCDave's brilliant schizmatic bolded condemnations.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
[+] 1 user Likes LaramieHirsch's post
28-01-2014, 04:00 PM
(28-01-2014 03:55 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  We live in an age where the people think they're the smartest people ever, and that everyone before them in ages past knew absolutely nothing. As if history began in the middle of the twentieth century.

We live in an age wherein most people in the civilized world have far more education than almost everyone who lived in any other given time.

Your revisionist "utopian" dream of a Dark Age theocratic totalitarian state demonstrates just exactly how batshit crazy your above comment truly is.

28-01-2014, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 04:18 PM by Impulse.)
(28-01-2014 12:55 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:29 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  RC_DAVE333,

You listen to the Diamond Brothers too much. Their cult eats away at the Church and produces tactless people like yourself.

I urge you to cease posting in this fashion and reconsider what you are doing.

- - -

Sedevacantism is schizmatic.

So I am a tactless person huh? Tell me, LaramieHirsch, what Catholic dogmatic teachings of the Holy Catholic Church does the Dimond brothers of the Most Holy Family Monastery disagree with? The answer is that they believe in all the Catholic dogmas, unlike you.

I bet you disagree with several Catholic dogmas since you probably follow Rome's new anti-Catholic modernist teachings which came out of that heretical Vatican II council from the 1960s. I bet you reject the Catholic dogma of Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation). Instead, I bet you agree with anti-pope Francis that atheists who reject Christ can still go to heaven as long as they do good and are sincere. I bet you think antipope Francis is a real Catholic Pope even though he has been saying all kinds of anti-Catholic heretical nonsense these past few months. You modernists like to call yourselves "Catholic", but you modernists have abandoned the traditional dogmas of the Holy Catholic Church ever since you attempted to change and re-interpret those dogmas in that heretical anti-Catholic Vatican II council from the 1960s. Even so called 'conservative catholics' who are in union with Rome are shocked by the anti-Catholic foolishness spewing out of Francis' mouth. Oh, but the homosexuals, atheists and liberal news media love what anti-pope Francis has been saying. You, LaramieHirsch, are not a real Catholic, but instead a Vatican II modernist protestant heretic. You have abandoned the Holy Catholic Church and its traditional teachings. Shame on you
The Dimonds are idiots.
Here, read up. It's sad that an atheist has to point this out to you. Drinking Beverage

Edited to add:

(28-01-2014 01:14 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  So you reject the Catholic dogma of Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation). So since you reject Catholic teaching, then why call yourself "Catholic"?
Some of us understand what that teaching really means. You should try doing some research. You've got the whole internet for crying out loud.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post