only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
Anyone else have an urge to beat the meat to every one of RC_Dave's posts?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 07:00 PM
(28-01-2014 02:57 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  I will most certainly provide you with that.
Here is the link...

Ya, here's proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJ-_OTvsqo

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2014, 07:08 PM
(28-01-2014 01:14 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:16 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Consider I am a baptized and confirmed Catholic and I truly believe that you are full of shit.

OK, so you claim to be "Catholic" and yet you disagree with the traditional teachings of the Holy Catholic Church? Apparently you believe Catholics are not the only ones going to Heaven. So you reject the Catholic dogma of Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation). So since you reject Catholic teaching, then why call yourself "Catholic"?

Also, the fact that you use vulgar immoral language in your post is an indication as well that you are not a true practicing Catholic.

Anjele, clearly, you were no true Scotsman Catholic. Cuz Dave says so.
28-01-2014, 07:12 PM
(28-01-2014 02:57 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

After clicking on that link...

Explain it in your own words. No one want so be spoon fed random Youtube links. It's why you're being ignored.

(28-01-2014 03:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why are you here? Consider

If we would just watch his video, we'd be instantly converted to Christianity Catholicism.
28-01-2014, 07:13 PM
(28-01-2014 07:08 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 01:14 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   OK, so you claim to be "Catholic" and yet you disagree with the traditional teachings of the Holy Catholic Church? Apparently you believe Catholics are not the only ones going to Heaven. So you reject the Catholic dogma of Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation). So since you reject Catholic teaching, then why call yourself "Catholic"?

Also, the fact that you use vulgar immoral language in your post is an indication as well that you are not a true practicing Catholic.

Anjele, clearly, you were no true Scotsman Catholic. Cuz Dave says so.

He must be an Uber Catholic if he can just come on internet forums and ex-communicate people!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
28-01-2014, 07:48 PM
(28-01-2014 07:13 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  He must be an Uber Catholic if he can just come on internet forums and ex-communicate people!

I can't prove that he's not the pope, or something even more powerful, so there's that.

I used to be Lutheran, so I guess he could only have half-excommunicated me.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
28-01-2014, 07:52 PM
(28-01-2014 07:48 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 07:13 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  He must be an Uber Catholic if he can just come on internet forums and ex-communicate people!

I can't prove that he's not the pope, or something even more powerful, so there's that.

Didn't the story go that the Poop excommunicated Luther, and Luther turned around and excommunicated the Poop?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
28-01-2014, 08:01 PM
(28-01-2014 07:48 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

Which half? When you die, does half go up and the other half down? That's going to be a touch discombobulating isn't it? Tongue ... Maybe Uber-Catholic can tell us? If he does, he'll type it in bold which everyone knows makes his comments authoritarian and true!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
28-01-2014, 08:05 PM
(28-01-2014 07:52 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Didn't the story go that the Poop excommunicated Luther, and Luther turned around and excommunicated the Poop?

You'd think as an ex-Lutheran, I'd know that. All I know is he pitched a big fit and nailed his objections to the door of the Cathedral, a big shit storm erupted, and he had to hide under the protection of a prince with actual armed guards for a while.

Also, apparently, Luther was a real mouthy asshole, and not above just calling people names and swearing at them in debates. Heh. Maybe I learned something from him, after all.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
28-01-2014, 08:10 PM
(28-01-2014 08:01 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
RobbyPants Wrote:I used to be Lutheran, so I guess he could only have half-excommunicated me.

Which half? When you die, does half go up and the other half down? That's going to be a touch discombobulating isn't it? Tongue ... Maybe Uber-Catholic can tell us? If he does, he'll type it in bold which everyone knows makes his comments authoritarian and true!

That's more of a reference to Lutherans being as close to Catholics as you can be while still being Protestant, with the exception of Episcopals.

I've been told that Lutherans are Catholic-lite, and that they're like Catholics, but without all the guilt. I've been to Catholic weddings and recognized a huge portion of the liturgy. The biggest pitfall for a Protestant at a Catholic service is the Lord's Prayer. They'll all stop at "...and deliver us from evil.". You will instantly spot all the Protestants as they continue "For thine is the kingdom...".

As for Uber-C's response, honestly, my eyes glaze over at his bold-font, large-size text. That, and I have him on ignore, so I'll actually have to click his posts to see if he's even responded. The only reason I'm posting in this troll thread is because you're too much fun to talk to.