only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(28-01-2014 12:55 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  ...You, LaramieHirsch, are not a real Catholic, but instead a Vatican II modernist protestant heretic. You have abandoned the Holy Catholic Church and its traditional teachings. Shame on you [/size] [/b]

You're a lunatic, and a new version of Protestant.

[Image: d31fda44-6968-44a6-a22b-1569793def01_zpse09b6ba6.jpg]

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2014, 03:02 AM
(29-01-2014 01:52 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 12:55 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  ...You, LaramieHirsch, are not a real Catholic, but instead a Vatican II modernist protestant heretic. You have abandoned the Holy Catholic Church and its traditional teachings. Shame on you [/size] [/b]

You're a lunatic, and a new version of Protestant.

[Image: d31fda44-6968-44a6-a22b-1569793def01_zpse09b6ba6.jpg]

It's almost like you think this little pissing match you two are having actually matters. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-01-2014, 04:00 AM
(29-01-2014 03:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's almost like you think this little pissing match you two are having actually matters. Consider

Just providing some Catholic insight. Unless, of course, you think you know everything you need to know.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
29-01-2014, 04:02 AM
Quote:All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell.
Thanks fuck you to.
29-01-2014, 04:05 AM
(29-01-2014 01:52 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  You're a lunatic, and a new version of Protestant.

I'm not the one "protesting" Catholic traditional dogmatic teachings of the Church, but instead you are. Therefore you are the "Protestant". Instead, we traditional Catholics hold to and believe in those dogmas as the Church originally understood them and any true Catholic knows that the Church cannot change and/or re-interpret her own Dogmas, which that Vatican II heretical false council attempted to do. Plus the fact that you have been attacking me for posting Catholic dogma in this Forum is evidence that you are attempting to gain favor amongst your atheist friends here. Although it would make sense seeing that a reprobate such as yourself would seek the endearment of fellow unGodly reprobates, and this Forum seems to be full of them.

To the chance that there may be a few in this Forum who may be of good will and honest, then click on this link to learn why only Catholics go to heaven......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)
29-01-2014, 04:06 AM
Where did you get information that there is heaven and catholics go there?
29-01-2014, 04:10 AM
(29-01-2014 04:00 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 03:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's almost like you think this little pissing match you two are having actually matters. Consider

Just providing some Catholic insight. Unless, of course, you think you know everything you need to know.

I may be an arrogant bastard, but I'm no where near arrogant enough to say I know everything I need to know. Or even one tenth of it.

However, the opinions and 'insights' of two catholics calling each other heretics is far beyond my "need to know" region of desired knowledge...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-01-2014, 04:17 AM
(29-01-2014 04:05 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  ... Instead, we traditional Catholics hold to and believe in those dogmas as the Church originally understood them and any true Catholic knows that the Church cannot change and/or re-interpret her own Dogmas, which that Vatican II heretical false council attempted to do. Plus the fact that you have been attacking me for posting Catholic dogma in this Forum is evidence that you are attempting to gain favor amongst your atheist friends here. Although it would make sense seeing that a reprobate such as yourself would seek the endearment of fellow unGodly reprobates, and this Forum seems to be full of them.

Tell me christian, who exactly do you think will be "weeping and gnashing their teeth" on "that day"?

The nonbeliever, who has no expectation of anything after death?
Or the individual who does have an expectation?

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
29-01-2014, 04:21 AM
(29-01-2014 04:05 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 01:52 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  You're a lunatic, and a new version of Protestant.

I'm not the one "protesting" Catholic traditional dogmatic teachings of the Church, but instead you are. Therefore you are the "Protestant". Instead, we traditional Catholics hold to and believe in those dogmas as the Church originally understood them and any true Catholic knows that the Church cannot change and/or re-interpret her own Dogmas, which that Vatican II heretical false council attempted to do. Plus the fact that you have been attacking me for posting Catholic dogma in this Forum is evidence that you are attempting to gain favor amongst your atheist friends here. Although it would make sense seeing that a reprobate such as yourself would seek the endearment of fellow unGodly reprobates, and this Forum seems to be full of them.

To the chance that there may be a few in this Forum who may be of good will and honest, then click on this link to learn why only Catholics go to heaven......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

"Protestant, reprobate, modernist."

You are hilarious and amusing with both your idiotic delivery and mistaken views.

I am not here to seek endearment from "fellow unGodly reprobates," and proof of this can be tabulated from the treasure trove of "endearing remarks" these people shower me with.

I am here because kingschosen, a moderator of this forum, was once interested in some sort of exchange with Catholics at one point on another forum, and he was rejected by them. Furthermore, it has been expressed that my Catholic insights would be valued here from time to time.

So here I am. For my amusement, and theirs. (What else is the internet good for?)

This fiasco called sedevacantism is just such an example of something they might not know about. The dirty laundry of the Church is un-hideable, and it's best to explain it to outsiders then to let their imaginations wander about it.

Most of these people used to be Christians at one point, and they are well aware that according to Christian doctrine they are damned outside of the Faith. Do you really think you're going to convert a heart or two by telling them--through agitation--that the sky is blue?

Your style makes all religion look ludicrous to these people. I can only roll my eyes, because there's no stopping your babbling.

Meh.

-

-
[+] 1 user Likes LaramieHirsch's post
29-01-2014, 04:23 AM
(29-01-2014 04:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  However, the opinions and 'insights' of two catholics calling each other heretics is far beyond my "need to know" region of desired knowledge...

Then stop reading this thread and go play on your Playstation.

-

-