only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(29-01-2014 04:23 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 04:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  However, the opinions and 'insights' of two catholics calling each other heretics is far beyond my "need to know" region of desired knowledge...

Then stop reading this thread and go play on your Playstation.

Well at least that is not your first unfounded statement this thread.
Strictly speaking, I do not own a Playstation and cannot play upon that which is not mine. That aside, I have no reason to use my father's playstation anyway, the games here are all stagnant; played to the death of my ability to enjoy them.

As for the 'Stop reading" thing... No. Because the squabbling between you and the other Catholic over there is, in the most remote sense, entertaining. You are 'arguing' with each other but exactly why this back-and-fourth is even happening escapes me; it's more pointless than most of the arguments here.

It's not either of your opinions or "Catholic insights" which are interesting, rather the event itself piqued my curiosity.

As such, please do go on with your seemingly pointless feud.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-01-2014, 04:40 AM
(29-01-2014 04:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's not either of your opinions or "Catholic insights" which are interesting, rather the event itself piqued my curiosity.

Ah, well, then! No need to serve as your spectacle.

Let the atheist echo chamber resume.

Done.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
29-01-2014, 04:46 AM
(29-01-2014 04:40 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 04:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's not either of your opinions or "Catholic insights" which are interesting, rather the event itself piqued my curiosity.

Ah, well, then! No need to serve as your spectacle.

Let the atheist echo chamber resume.

Done.

Okay then. Thumbsup

Now if only we can get the other Catholic to go, we can all get back to pestering the Calvinist.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-01-2014, 06:41 AM
(29-01-2014 04:05 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  the endearment of fellow unGodly reprobates, and this Forum seems to be full of them.

Damn, I wonder what gave it away? Maybe calling the forum The Thinking Atheist?
[+] 8 users Like Mathilda's post
29-01-2014, 06:56 AM
(29-01-2014 06:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 04:05 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  the endearment of fellow unGodly reprobates, and this Forum seems to be full of them.

Damn, I wonder what gave it away? Maybe calling the forum The Thinking Atheist?

Don't you know?

We are all really Poe's incarnate. We just don't know it.

Or do we?

Who can say that what we think we know about ourselves is the reality of ourselves?

29-01-2014, 07:44 AM
I'm still waiting to hear where catholic teachings say thou shalt not rape.

I love the RCC, I really do. I love the pomp, the tradition, the ceremony, the history. I love the community and the people I met there. But if the RCC is the one true church there are some big problems. The pope goes to a country ravaged by AIDS, a disease that could be gone within a generation with proper action, and tells people not to use condoms. The church systematically protects people they know to rape children, keeping them from justice.

Perhaps before you come in here calling us immoral you clean up your own house.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
29-01-2014, 07:50 AM
(29-01-2014 07:44 AM)natachan Wrote:  I'm still waiting to hear where catholic teachings say thou shalt not rape.

I love the RCC, I really do. I love the pomp, the tradition, the ceremony, the history. I love the community and the people I met there. But if the RCC is the one true church there are some big problems. The pope goes to a country ravaged by AIDS, a disease that could be gone within a generation with proper action, and tells people not to use condoms. The church systematically protects people they know to rape children, keeping them from justice.

Perhaps before you come in here calling us immoral you clean up your own house.

Davey-half-a-beast isn't going to give you anything.
He is incapable of coherent thought.
All he can do is tell you that you are going to hell. That gives him a hard-on, and makes him feel superior. It's his "schtick".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-01-2014, 07:57 AM
(29-01-2014 03:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 01:52 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  You're a lunatic, and a new version of Protestant.

[Image: d31fda44-6968-44a6-a22b-1569793def01_zpse09b6ba6.jpg]

It's almost like you think this little pissing match you two are having actually matters. Consider

....or isn't hysterically funny.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
29-01-2014, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2014 08:13 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(29-01-2014 01:52 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 12:55 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  ...You, LaramieHirsch, are not a real Catholic, but instead a Vatican II modernist protestant heretic. You have abandoned the Holy Catholic Church and its traditional teachings. Shame on you [/size] [/b]

You're a lunatic, and a new version of Protestant.

"'Protestant' == 'Lunatic'." I like it.

[Image: avatar_29005.gif?dateline=1382106007]

(29-01-2014 04:00 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 03:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's almost like you think this little pissing match you two are having actually matters. Consider

Just providing some Catholic insight.

LOTS of insight into catholiKKKism, yes. FAR more than you know. Laughat

Quote: Unless, of course, you think you know everything you need to know.

Oh, it's pretty clear that the atheists here know all we need to know about the catholiKKK church..

29-01-2014, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2014 08:24 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(29-01-2014 04:21 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  The dirty laundry of the Church is un-hideable, and it's best to explain it to outsiders then to let their imaginations wander about it.

[Image: __grammatik_macht_frei___wallpaper_by_un...4h0y15.jpg]

Quote:Most of these people used to be Christians at one point, and they are well aware that according to Christian doctrine they are damned outside of the Faith.

[Image: orry001.jpg]

Quote: Do you really think you're going to convert a heart or two by telling them--through agitation--that the sky is blue?

Except that the sky on appears blue, and only part of the time. It has to do with things like optics and physics and science, which your batshit crazu church doesn't have much interest in (for obvious reasons).

Quote:Your style makes all religion look ludicrous to these people. I can only roll my eyes, because there's no stopping your babbling.

Meh.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post