only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(30-01-2014 07:26 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 07:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  This again proves how lazy you atheists are. Not only does your lack of faith condemn you to the lake of fire, but also your slothfulness is a mortal sin that causes a soul to be casts into the pains and torments of hell. I posted the links which cite all the documents from that false Vatican II council which contradicts Dogmatic infallible teachings of the Church. For example, Vatican II contradicted the Church's infallible teaching about 'Religious Liberty'. Before Vatican II the Catholic Church had infallibly condemned the concept of 'religious liberty', and yet Vatican II supports 'religious liberty'. That is a complete contradiction and there are many others cited in those links I posted, if you would just take the time to actually read it.

Dave, your mom says it's time for you to move out of her basement and stop trolling the atheists.if you don't behave she's going to get the Internet cut off. Your dad says go back to school or get a job. You can't sit down there all day drinking mountain dew and eating cheetos because you will turn in to a grease beast and die a virgin! ... Go and do something good with your life mate! Off you go Smile x

They pretty quickly banned this twat over at atheistforums.org.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-01-2014, 07:31 PM
(30-01-2014 07:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 07:26 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Dave, your mom says it's time for you to move out of her basement and stop trolling the atheists.if you don't behave she's going to get the Internet cut off. Your dad says go back to school or get a job. You can't sit down there all day drinking mountain dew and eating cheetos because you will turn in to a grease beast and die a virgin! ... Go and do something good with your life mate! Off you go Smile x

They pretty quickly banned this twat over at atheistforums.org.

He's not as bad as savedwheat! Can we keep him a little bit longer?

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
30-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Wow. That was a cool read on that pope from the 1400's. I learned something today. Cool beans.

Blink
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. -George S. Patton
[+] 1 user Likes aquaquilter's post
30-01-2014, 08:32 PM
(30-01-2014 07:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 09:43 AM)Impulse Wrote:  .......First, you need to learn the difference between doctrine and form. Doctrine cannot be changed. Form is just presentation and can be changed at any time. Vatican II only changed the latter. Changes to things like which language Mass is spoken in, the use of music, and the specific wording of certain prayers are not changes in doctrine.,....

This again proves how lazy you atheists are. Not only does your lack of faith condemn you to the lake of fire, but also your slothfulness is a mortal sin that causes a soul to be casts into the pains and torments of hell. I posted the links which cite all the documents from that false Vatican II council which contradicts Dogmatic infallible teachings of the Church. For example, Vatican II contradicted the Church's infallible teaching about 'Religious Liberty'. Before Vatican II the Catholic Church had infallibly condemned the concept of 'religious liberty', and yet Vatican II supports 'religious liberty'. That is a complete contradiction and there are many others cited in those links I posted, if you would just take the time to actually read it.

Okay so you intend to have sex with everyone on TTA. I understand now. And I'll help you.
30-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Thanks for your concern about our immortal souls, Davey, but we, here, have already pledged ours to the Flying Spaghetti Monster; and one of us to Gwyneth Paltrow, though, god knows why.

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
[+] 1 user Likes Diogenes of Mayberry's post
30-01-2014, 09:07 PM
(30-01-2014 08:58 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  Thanks for your concern about our immortal souls, Davey, but we, here, have already pledged ours to the Flying Spaghetti Monster; and one of us to Gwyneth Paltrow, though, god knows why.

Not I, my soul is being used in some wiccan ritual by my best friend who won it in an air hockey match! She won't let me buy it back even though I offered her triple the predetermined cash value of the wager. (Five Bucks)

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
30-01-2014, 09:18 PM
(30-01-2014 07:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  This again proves how lazy you atheists are. Not only does your lack of faith condemn you to the lake of fire, but also your slothfulness is a mortal sin that causes a soul to be casts [SIC] into the pains and torments of hell. I posted the links which cite all the documents from that false Vatican II council which contradicts Dogmatic infallible[SIC] teachings of the Church. For example, Vatican II contradicted the Church's infallible teaching about 'Religious Liberty'. Before Vatican II the Catholic Church had infallibly condemned the concept of 'religious liberty', and yet Vatican II supports 'religious liberty'. That is a complete contradiction and [SIC] there are many others cited in those links I posted, if you would just take the time to actually read it.

[Image: __grammatik_macht_frei___wallpaper_by_un...4h0y15.jpg]

What part of YOU ARE BABBLING ON AND ON ABOUT THE DOGMATIC MINUTIAE OF A RELIGION WE UNDERSTAND TO BE COMPLETE BULLSHIT do you fail to understand?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-01-2014, 09:41 PM
(30-01-2014 07:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  This again proves how lazy you atheists are. Not only does your lack of faith condemn you to the lake of fire, but also your slothfulness is a mortal sin that causes a soul to be casts into the pains and torments of hell. I posted the links which cite all the documents from that false Vatican II council which contradicts Dogmatic infallible teachings of the Church. For example, Vatican II contradicted the Church's infallible teaching about 'Religious Liberty'. Before Vatican II the Catholic Church had infallibly condemned the concept of 'religious liberty', and yet Vatican II supports 'religious liberty'. That is a complete contradiction and there are many others cited in those links I posted, if you would just take the time to actually read it.

Mortal sin, according to the Catechism, requires 3 things. YOU cannot judge whether anyone meets them, thus again you display a total ignorance of your own cult. There was no "infallibility" before Vatican I, thus again, yet more ignorance.

No one here cares about your bullshit pedophile cult. I suppose you have been BANNED from everywhere else, and have nowhere else to display your ignorance.
Get lost, troll Davey-Half-a-Beast. Just because YOU are afflicted with OCD and use religion to work that out, in no way means anyone else is interested in your mental issues.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop fucking it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-01-2014, 12:08 AM
(30-01-2014 07:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  This again proves how lazy you atheists are.
Lazy? Moi? You've clearly mistaken disinterest for lack of activity. While you were fiddling around with fonts in a vain attempt to make your post seem more authoritative, I was unpacking My clarinet at band practice and setting up the coffee machine for the evening.

I am also not accepting any further representations from mortals on behalf of the gods. If your god doesn't want us to burn in hell, it has to show up in person.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
31-01-2014, 01:30 AM
(31-01-2014 12:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  .....If your god doesn't want us to burn in hell, it has to show up in person.

God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ. You atheists claim there was no Jesus Christ, and yet most scholarly historians disagree with you. They themselves claim that Jesus Christ did indeed exists. This is just another piece of evidence that proves you atheists are liars