only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  .....If your god doesn't want us to burn in hell, it has to show up in person.

God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ. You atheists claim there was no Jesus Christ, and yet most scholarly historians disagree with you. They themselves claim that Jesus Christ did indeed exists. This is just another piece of evidence that proves you atheists are liars

Some historians claim a (non-biblical) Jesus was a real person, some deny this.

But all historians worth their salt deny the assertion that, existent or no, Jesus, Yeshua, whatever name you call him by, had magical powers. There is some evidence to suggest a man named something similar to Jesus was crucified, but absolutely no reliable evidence which corroborates the biblical assertion that Jesus was magical.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
31-01-2014, 01:37 AM
(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  .....If your god doesn't want us to burn in hell, it has to show up in person.
God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ.

Were you fucking THERE? How the fuck would you KNOW, ASSHOLE?

Quote:You atheists claim there was no Jesus Christ

DO we? All we every point out is that The Fucking Emperor Has No Fucking Clothes.

Quote:, and yet most scholarly historians disagree with you.

Bald. Faced. Lie

Quote:They themselves claim that Jesus Christ did indeed exists. This is just another piece of evidence that proves you atheists are liars[/size]

You wouldn't now a "piece of evidence"' if it bent your sorry ass over and fucked you with a cactus.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
31-01-2014, 01:45 AM
(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ. You atheists claim there was no Jesus Christ, and yet most scholarly historians disagree with you. They themselves claim that Jesus Christ did indeed exists. This is just another piece of evidence that proves you atheists are liars

I love it when you talk dirty to us Heart
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
31-01-2014, 01:49 AM
(31-01-2014 01:45 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ. You atheists claim there was no Jesus Christ, and yet most scholarly historians disagree with you. They themselves claim that Jesus Christ did indeed exists. This is just another piece of evidence that proves you atheists are liars

I love it when you talk dirty to us Heart

YOU have been spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME in the Sexy Talk thread.

Drinking Beverage

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
31-01-2014, 02:00 AM
(31-01-2014 01:49 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:45 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I love it when you talk dirty to us Heart

YOU have been spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME in the Sexy Talk thread.

Drinking Beverage

Bro, I've been doing this LONG before I even knew of the Sexy Talk thread. Does Mark Dreher ring a bell?
31-01-2014, 02:22 AM
(30-01-2014 07:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 07:26 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Dave, your mom says it's time for you to move out of her basement and stop trolling the atheists.if you don't behave she's going to get the Internet cut off. Your dad says go back to school or get a job. You can't sit down there all day drinking mountain dew and eating cheetos because you will turn in to a grease beast and die a virgin! ... Go and do something good with your life mate! Off you go Smile x

They pretty quickly banned this twat over at atheistforums.org.

Yeah? I can well believe that. As far as trolls go, this one's dull!

... Hey Dave, if you up your game, we'll petition your priest to give you a good old fashioned Catholic 'struggle cuddle'! Hahaha

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
31-01-2014, 02:28 AM
(30-01-2014 08:58 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  ....and one of us to Gwyneth Paltrow, though, god knows why.

Wait a minute. Did you just challenge me to a duel? Has the gauntlet been thrown down? Evil_monster

Ya know, a religion of one delusional fuckwit is just as capable of jihad as a religion of a buncha delusional fuckwits Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2014, 02:32 AM
(31-01-2014 02:00 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Bro, I've been doing this LONG before I even knew of the Sexy Talk thread. Does Mark Dreher ring a bell?

Are you telling us you were Mark Dreher ? 'Cos... that's not a positive thing at all.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
31-01-2014, 02:49 AM
(31-01-2014 02:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:00 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Bro, I've been doing this LONG before I even knew of the Sexy Talk thread. Does Mark Dreher ring a bell?

Are you telling us you were Mark Dreher ? 'Cos... that's not a positive thing at all.

no-no-no

I was the guy trying to seduce Mark.
31-01-2014, 02:50 AM
We're all free to love/pledge our souls to whoever we want. Me, I'm in love with Hiromi Oshima. Smile

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user