only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
RC_DAVE333,

You listen to the Diamond Brothers too much. Their cult eats away at the Church and produces tactless people like yourself.

I urge you to cease posting in this fashion and reconsider what you are doing.

- - -

Sedevacantism is schizmatic.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2014, 06:42 AM
FFS! Attack of the hardline Catholics. AGAIN! Who's been on the Catholic forums poking them with sticks this time? ... Come on, who brought them here? Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
27-01-2014, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 06:47 AM by LaramieHirsch.)
(27-01-2014 06:42 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  FFS! Attack of the hardline Catholics. AGAIN! Who's been on the Catholic forums poking them with sticks this time? ... Come on, who brought them here? Smile

I've been here since the SD imbroglio. I have no clue who this new guy is.

Also, for what it's worth, sedevacantists or sede-sympathizers such as this guy do not represent what a good Catholic should be. They are crazed.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
27-01-2014, 06:46 AM
Turns out that OP is copying and pasting this stuff on different discussion forums.

~50 minutes ago: http://christianchat.com/bible-discussio...stant.html
~25 minutes ago: http://www.atheistforums.com/viewtopic.p...8&p=989831

More will most likely follow. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
27-01-2014, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 09:51 AM by Bucky Ball.)
*As if* LH would *know* who it was, or *as if* promoting a "Catholic monarchy" was any better or any different.
The RC has millions of mentally unstable misfits who have nothing better to do that sit around and tell each other they are going to hell. They even have support groups for it. http://www.chastitysf.com/q_scruples.htm
The RCC promotes guilt driven neuroses. In fact they wallow in it. It's all over the RC forums at Catholic Answers.
Like "Oh, oh, oh, can I step on a crack ... will it break my mother's back ?".
It's such an amazing pile of parochial, incestual, obsessive nonsense it's almost unfathomable, EXCEPT there it is. Right in front of you.
Barf.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-01-2014, 07:01 AM
I would reply to this thread, but apparently my insults cut too deeply for catholic sensibilities.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
27-01-2014, 07:15 AM
kingschosen, I choose you!

[Image: eKLUxzL.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
27-01-2014, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 07:25 AM by Monster_Riffs.)
(27-01-2014 06:44 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:42 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  FFS! Attack of the hardline Catholics. AGAIN! Who's been on the Catholic forums poking them with sticks this time? ... Come on, who brought them here? Smile

I've been here since the SD imbroglio. I have no clue who this new guy is.

Also, for what it's worth, sedevacantists or sede-sympathizers such as this guy do not represent what a good Catholic should be. They are crazed.

Sedevacantists? Yet more fragmentation in the church of god eh? Smile ... Hmmm a good Catholic? I.R.A? The Real I.R.A? Which of these were good Catholics and which are rejected? The presented front of the Catholic Church being none homophobic in the west or the Catholics engaging in and encouraging the slaughter of homosexuals in Africa? Which is correct and which is misrepresentation? The Catholic church which accepts science in the west, like evolution? (Granted a few boffin types were burned at the stake to get there) ... Or the Catholic Church which denies science and blames condoms for the spread of HIV in under developed countries? What about the hierarchy that for centuries have covered up child rape and simply moved a pedophile to another church, were you a victim at any point or a supporter of the crimes through your own complicit silence?

I despise Catholicism with every fibre of my being. Your church has simply moved its psychopathic, genocidal, depraved and twisted dogma to the under developed world. Hopefully your pedos in dog collars won't get such an easy run over there and if we're lucky, some of them might even get killed.

You're on a forum full of people who take an active interest in religion and it's effects globally, we are your ethical superiors, the secular world has already beaten your murderous and molesting church in to submission during the enlightenment, so please don't come on here and set up your good Catholic vs bad Catholic premise and try to win favour with tired platitudes about how a Catholic should represent themselves and their church. Your presentation and conduct has no bearing on what your priests do to children and the genocide your church commits in Africa ... Actually it does, it makes it more sinister.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
27-01-2014, 07:20 AM
(27-01-2014 07:01 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I would reply to this thread, but apparently my insults cut too deeply for catholic sensibilities.

I've JUST seen this after I hit send on my last post ... I like to think I'm more subtle though Big Grin

Im_Ryan forum member
27-01-2014, 07:26 AM
(27-01-2014 05:38 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You have already created a thread about the exact same video; why make another?

Because if I posted in that other thread, then it would have been dismissed and ignored amongst the many other posts from the atheist reprobates. If any of you are offended by the term "reprobate", then I cannot apologize for that since that is what the Holy Bible refers to you unbelievers as.

So, listen to this Youtube Debate whereby the Catholic monk, brother Dimond, totally destroys the arguments of the unbelieving calvinist reprobate. You might learn something. That unbeliever is going to the same place you atheists heathens are going, which is the eternal pains and torments of the fires of hell. Here again is the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

Reason #2 I left the Catholic Church. This shit right here. Catholics have a special brand of guilt, arrogance, and holier than thou attitude towards not just non Christians but towards Protestants too.

Pass the popcorn.
[+] 9 users Like natachan's post