only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(31-01-2014 02:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Are you telling us you were Mark Dreher ? 'Cos... that's not a positive thing at all.

(19-09-2013 06:50 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 05:57 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  I talked to my cousin
Dennis
Yesterday.
He could not find
No hemp.
I said
Dennis
"You know drug dealers"
Yes?
Take some hundred
Dollar bills.
And
Show them
Some.
That
Is how
You do it.

Yes, throw 100 dollar bills at me. I am your slut.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 02:52 AM
(31-01-2014 02:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 08:58 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  ....and one of us to Gwyneth Paltrow, though, god knows why.

Wait a minute. Did you just challenge me to a duel? Has the gauntlet been thrown down? Evil_monster

Ya know, a religion of one delusional fuckwit is just as capable of jihad as a religion of a buncha delusional fuckwits Big Grin

And! My god is blowing me kisses right now...

[Image: image_zps842decc6.jpg]

...so you can suck it! Big Grin

(31-01-2014 02:49 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Are you telling us you were Mark Dreher ? 'Cos... that's not a positive thing at all.

no-no-no

I was the guy trying to seduce Mark.

Yes, it was *absolutely mandatory* that we be reminded of such. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2014, 02:54 AM
(31-01-2014 02:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:49 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  no-no-no

I was the guy trying to seduce Mark.

Yes, it was *absolutely mandatory* that we be reminded of such. Dodgy

I was just explaining my motivation to the mockingbird Sad
31-01-2014, 02:56 AM
(31-01-2014 02:50 AM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  We're all free to love/pledge our souls to whoever we want. Me, I'm in love with Hiromi Oshima. Smile

[Image: or_08.jpg]

I don't see it. Consider

Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2014, 03:27 AM
(30-01-2014 07:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Not only does your lack of faith condemn you to the lake of fire, but also your slothfulness is a mortal sin that causes a soul to be casts into the pains and torments of hell.

Hold on, we're going to Hell twice now?

How does that work?

Do slothful true Catholics go to Hell as well?
31-01-2014, 03:36 AM
(31-01-2014 01:37 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ.

Were you fucking THERE? How the fuck would you KNOW, ASSHOLE?

Quote:You atheists claim there was no Jesus Christ

DO we? All we every point out is that The Fucking Emperor Has No Fucking Clothes.

Quote:, and yet most scholarly historians disagree with you.

Bald. Faced. Lie

Quote:They themselves claim that Jesus Christ did indeed exists. This is just another piece of evidence that proves you atheists are liars[/size]

You wouldn't now a "piece of evidence"' if it bent your sorry ass over and fucked you with a cactus.

Asking, "where you there?" results in Turtles all the Way Down. We could keep asking eachother that question forever.

Truth seeker.
31-01-2014, 07:40 AM
(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  .....If your god doesn't want us to burn in hell, it has to show up in person.

God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ. You atheists claim there was no Jesus Christ, and yet most scholarly historians disagree with you. They themselves claim that Jesus Christ did indeed exists. This is just another piece of evidence that proves you atheists are liars

Prove it. Show us the poll of scholars.
Since you are totally non conversant with the issues you pretend to know about, you have no clue what "scholars" say about anything.
SOME atheists think Jebus did not exist. Some think there may have been a HUMAN named Yeshua bar Josef. That in NO WAY means he was a god. He did not claim to be a deity. No Jew would claim equivalence with Yahweh. More proof of your total ignorance, Swavey-Half-a-Beast.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-01-2014, 09:19 AM
(30-01-2014 07:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 09:43 AM)Impulse Wrote:  .......First, you need to learn the difference between doctrine and form. Doctrine cannot be changed. Form is just presentation and can be changed at any time. Vatican II only changed the latter. Changes to things like which language Mass is spoken in, the use of music, and the specific wording of certain prayers are not changes in doctrine.,....

This again proves how lazy you atheists are. Not only does your lack of faith condemn you to the lake of fire, but also your slothfulness is a mortal sin that causes a soul to be casts into the pains and torments of hell. I posted the links which cite all the documents from that false Vatican II council which contradicts Dogmatic infallible teachings of the Church. For example, Vatican II contradicted the Church's infallible teaching about 'Religious Liberty'. Before Vatican II the Catholic Church had infallibly condemned the concept of 'religious liberty', and yet Vatican II supports 'religious liberty'. That is a complete contradiction and there are many others cited in those links I posted, if you would just take the time to actually read it.
Speaking of lazy, I see you didn't do even 1 second of further research after my last post. No wonder you don't get it.

You can lead a horse to water...

(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 12:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  .....If your god doesn't want us to burn in hell, it has to show up in person.

God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ. You atheists claim there was no Jesus Christ, and yet most scholarly historians disagree with you. They themselves claim that Jesus Christ did indeed exists. This is just another piece of evidence that proves you atheists are liars
If any god really did show up in person, there would be no denying it and we wouldn't be disagreeing here. It really is that simple, but you're too blinded by emotions to see it.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
31-01-2014, 09:48 AM
(31-01-2014 03:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 07:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Not only does your lack of faith condemn you to the lake of fire, but also your slothfulness is a mortal sin that causes a soul to be casts into the pains and torments of hell.

Hold on, we're going to Hell twice now?

How does that work?

Do slothful true Catholics go to Hell as well?

Does that mean if I'm slothful then I have a free card to commit other sins in a consequence free environment?
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
31-01-2014, 09:55 AM
So a pretentious self-absorbed fundamentalist pseudo-Catholic is still trying to threaten us with nonexistent Hell?

Right, carry on then... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post