only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ.

2000 years ago? Sorry, I missed him. On his world tour he didn't think to stop in at Valhalla and say "Shalom! Ma nishma?" to Dad and the gang and Me.

As it stands, this alleged "visit" was indistinguishable from a bunch of god-man myths that were running around the Eastern Mediterranean at the time, and the "teachings of Jesus" sound rather like Hillel the Elder sitting in a Jerusalem café reading a paperback Dhammapada in between sips of tea.

It also doesn't help that Paul of Tarsus proceeded to mangle these supposed teachings and that Constantine mangled them even more. After going through a succession of popes -- Including a few that thought it would be a jolly good idea to torture and execute aging cat ladies as "witches" -- the broken telephone has been replaced by a couple of rusty tin cans and a piece of string with multiple sloppy knots tied in it.

No, this simply will not do. As the RCC has been reduced to a bunch of mortals arguing over who gets to wear the funny hat, I'm not going to trust that sorry lot to tell Me what Jesus really meant. I have to hear it from Jesus in person.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Astreja's post
31-01-2014, 10:47 AM
(31-01-2014 03:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Do slothful true Catholics go to Hell as well?[/size][/b]

Yes.

Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who follow the narrow road and do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God. Holy Scripture makes it clear that most people follow the broad road that leads to eternal damnation in the fires of hell. Thats the road you atheists are on
Find all posts by this user
31-01-2014, 10:50 AM
(31-01-2014 10:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Do slothful true Catholics go to Hell as well?[/size][/b]

Yes.

Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God

Oh god this line makes me so hard... please tell me you have condoms.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
31-01-2014, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2014 11:21 AM by Bucky Ball.)

Yes.

Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who follow the narrow road and do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God. Holy Scripture makes it clear that most people follow the broad road that leads to eternal damnation in the fires of hell. Thats the road you atheists are on

bla bla bla
You love to feel superior, don't you. So ... make up your mind. Catholics or atheists ?

Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why behold the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
31-01-2014, 10:57 AM
(31-01-2014 10:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who follow the narrow road and do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God.[/b][/size]

No one can lead a perfect life, only Jesus was perfect. So exactly how much slothfulness is allowed before you get sent to Hell?
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
31-01-2014, 10:58 AM
(31-01-2014 10:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who follow the narrow road and do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God.

Next you're going to tell us there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Why must you shatter our illusions?

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Diogenes of Mayberry's post
31-01-2014, 11:10 AM

Yes.

Are you for real, come on...just messing with us right? It is either that or the cheese has slid off of your cracker bigtime! Do you need to feel that high and mighty as to damn other good people to hell? What is wrong with you? Your holy scripture is worthless outside of your sick mind.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
31-01-2014, 11:49 AM
(31-01-2014 10:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Yes.

[/size]

Why does God hate humanity? It seems he's set the whole world up for us to fail so he can spend eternity torturing us. Aren't those the actions of a sadistic bastard?
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
31-01-2014, 12:08 PM

Yes.

You know, you're spending far too much time here when clearly you need to take a font class. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
31-01-2014, 12:09 PM
(31-01-2014 10:58 AM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 10:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who follow the narrow road and do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God.

Next you're going to tell us there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Why must you shatter our illusions?

You mean....SadcryfaceCensoredWeeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post