only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(31-01-2014 10:18 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 01:30 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  God did "show up in person" 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus Christ.

2000 years ago? Sorry, I missed him. On his world tour he didn't think to stop in at Valhalla and say "Shalom! Ma nishma?" to Dad and the gang and Me.

As it stands, this alleged "visit" was indistinguishable from a bunch of god-man myths that were running around the Eastern Mediterranean at the time, and the "teachings of Jesus" sound rather like Hillel the Elder sitting in a Jerusalem café reading a paperback Dhammapada in between sips of tea.

It also doesn't help that Paul of Tarsus proceeded to mangle these supposed teachings and that Constantine mangled them even more. After going through a succession of popes -- Including a few that thought it would be a jolly good idea to torture and execute aging cat ladies as "witches" -- the broken telephone has been replaced by a couple of rusty tin cans and a piece of string with multiple sloppy knots tied in it.

No, this simply will not do. As the RCC has been reduced to a bunch of mortals arguing over who gets to wear the funny hat, I'm not going to trust that sorry lot to tell Me what Jesus really meant. I have to hear it from Jesus in person.

Beautiful!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 07:53 PM
(31-01-2014 10:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 03:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Do slothful true Catholics go to Hell as well?[/size][/b]
Yes.

Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who follow the narrow road and do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God. Holy Scripture makes it clear that most people follow the broad road that leads to eternal damnation in the fires of hell. Thats the road you atheists are on

RC Dave666: A Religion of One. Hobo

[Image: avatar_29005.gif?dateline=1382106007]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
31-01-2014, 07:57 PM
(31-01-2014 10:55 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why behold the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Galatians 5:19-21
The acts of the flesh are obvious:
...hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy...
I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

[Image: avatar_29005.gif?dateline=1382106007]

[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
01-02-2014, 01:43 AM
(31-01-2014 11:49 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  [ .......It seems he(God) set the whole world up for us to fail so he can spend eternity torturing us. Aren't those the actions of a sadistic bastard?

That is the type of God the protestant calvinists believe in. They are heretics who believe in a sadistic false god.

We Catholics, however, believe in a merciful and forgiving God. We believe that no matter how many times you fall and sin, then if you are truly sorry for that sin and committed to not doing it again, then God will forgive you. So if you atheists want to get to Heaven, then first Believe in God and all of the Catholic faith, Repent of your sins, and be water Baptized using the Holy Trinitarian formula. At that point you will be members of God's one true Church which he established 2000 yrs ago under his New Covenant with mankind. From that point on, practice your Catholic faith and do not die in mortal sin. If you do all this, then you will have eternal life. If you don't do this, then you will be eternally tortured by satan and his demons in the pains and torments of the lake of fire(hell). Let this be a warning to all of you atheists.........

Matthew 5:29-30- “And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee… And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”
01-02-2014, 01:57 AM
(31-01-2014 10:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 10:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who follow the narrow road and do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God.[/b][/size]

No one can lead a perfect life, only Jesus was perfect. So exactly how much slothfulness is allowed before you get sent to Hell?

Its not about how many sins a person has committed, but instead if that sin is still imprinted upon that person's soul when he are she finally dies. This is why persons of faith must always repent of their sins, so that God can forgive us and therefore our souls are cleansed of those sins. Atheism in and of itself is the sin of unbelief. One cannot please God unless one has faith. So I urge you atheists to repent of your sins, ask God to come into your heart, make Jesus your Lord and Savior and receive the Holy Spirit through the cleansing waters of Holy Baptism which makes you a member of God's one true Church.

This is a warning to all of you atheists. There is a hell..........

Matt. 25:41 - Jesus says, "Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."
01-02-2014, 02:00 AM
(01-02-2014 01:57 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
No one can lead a perfect life, only Jesus was perfect. So exactly how much slothfulness is allowed before you get sent to Hell?

Its not about how many sins a person has committed, but instead if that sin is still imprinted upon that person's soul when he are she finally dies. This is why persons of faith must always repent of their sins, so that God can forgive us and therefore our souls are cleansed of those sins. Atheism in and of itself is the sin of unbelief. One cannot please God unless one has faith. So I urge you atheists to repent of your sins, ask God to come into your heart, make Jesus your Lord and Savior and receive the Holy Spirit through the cleansing waters of Holy Baptism which makes you a member of God's one true Church.

Matt. 25:41 - Jesus says, "Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."
Oh god stop, you're making me cum so hard hggggn.
01-02-2014, 03:28 AM
(31-01-2014 10:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  No one can lead a perfect life, only Jesus was perfect. So exactly how much slothfulness is allowed before you get sent to Hell?

Its not about how many sins a person has committed, but instead if that sin is still imprinted upon that person's soul when he are she finally dies. This is why persons of faith must always repent of their sins, so that God can forgive us and therefore our souls are cleansed of those sins.

So when you said

(31-01-2014 10:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Most Catholics will not get to Heaven. Only those Catholics who follow the narrow road and do not die in mortal sin will inherit the Kingdom of God.

... what you actually meant was most Catholics will not get to Heaven because they haven't recently had a confession at the point of death.

How much sin needs to be imprinted on the soul for it to be deemed unworthy of Heaven? Any sin?

If so, no wonder most Catholics aren't getting into Heaven. The chances of having a confession the moment before you die are slim if you don't die in bed. After all, some bad thoughts must be a sin as otherwise you wouldn't need to confess them.

Why doesn't the Catholic church make every follower a low-level priest so that there is more chance to confess to someone before a fatal accident?
01-02-2014, 03:36 AM
(01-02-2014 03:28 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Why doesn't the Catholic church make every follower a low-level priest so that there is more chance to confess to someone before a fatal accident?

Yeah, everyone should get to perform minor heal and confess. No need for the higher level spells.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-02-2014, 03:45 AM

Why should I take your Bible seriously? Drinking Beverage

Truth seeker.
01-02-2014, 05:04 AM
RC_DAVE333 Wrote:Matthew 5:29-30- “And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee… And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”[/b][/size]

So, next time you get a hard-on......