only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 05:54 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(01-02-2014 05:04 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
RC_DAVE333 Wrote:Matthew 5:29-30- “And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee… And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”[/b][/size]

So, next time you get a hard-on......

Whack it off! You'd think a few people would be crazy enough to take this literally, given how generally fucking nuts the human race is.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 05:59 AM
(01-02-2014 05:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 05:04 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  So, next time you get a hard-on......

Whack it off! You'd think a few people would be crazy enough to take this literally, given how generally fucking nuts the human race is.

Actually, it's been known to happen.

On another note, the Buddha reminds us that ALL "sin" (though he doesn't call it that) originates in the MIND and comes from the MIND. Of course, the mind being encapsulated in the brain, and again in the head, the way forward for Davey666 is clear. I'll be happy to let him borrow my chainsaw.

He needn't even bother cleaning it up afterword, I'll take care of that...Yes

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
01-02-2014, 06:11 AM
(01-02-2014 05:59 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Of course, the mind being encapsulated in the brain, and again in the head, the way forward for Davey666 is clear. I'll be happy to let him borrow my chainsaw.

I don't know, surely you'd stop halfway through your neck ? Some kind of automated system seems like the right choice here.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-02-2014, 06:16 AM
(01-02-2014 06:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 05:59 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Of course, the mind being encapsulated in the brain, and again in the head, the way forward for Davey666 is clear. I'll be happy to let him borrow my chainsaw.

I don't know, surely you'd stop halfway through your neck ? Some kind of automated system seems like the right choice here.

Not sure it matters too much. But he *could* wire the "trigger" switch on.

But if that's too difficult for him to work out, I also have a double-barrel shotgun.

I'm sure renting a tree shredder wouldn't cost too much, either. Especially when one offsets that cost against the notion of an eternity in the "lake of fire".

01-02-2014, 06:22 AM
You are... disturbingly full of helpful suggestions... Tongue

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-02-2014, 06:48 AM
What about those nice wood chippers like the one on Fargo?

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
01-02-2014, 06:59 AM
(01-02-2014 06:48 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  What about those nice wood chippers like the one on Fargo?

Yeah -- tree shredders -- THAT'S the one! Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
01-02-2014, 09:34 AM
(01-02-2014 05:59 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 05:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  Whack it off! You'd think a few people would be crazy enough to take this literally, given how generally fucking nuts the human race is.

Actually, it's been known to happen.

On another note, the Buddha reminds us that ALL "sin" (though he doesn't call it that) originates in the MIND and comes from the MIND. Of course, the mind being encapsulated in the brain, and again in the head, the way forward for Davey666 is clear. I'll be happy to let him borrow my chainsaw.

Some men will got to extraordinary lengths to prove how macho they are.

Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed.

Deity or not, however, Pumpille is a veritable girl's blouse compared to Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone, Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," he swung at his own head and chopped it off.

"It's funny," said one companion, "when he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man."

[Image: macho.small.jpg]

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1996-07.html

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-02-2014, 09:48 AM
(01-02-2014 09:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Some men will got to extraordinary lengths to prove how macho they are.

Including my elleny selfies? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-02-2014, 08:16 PM
(28-01-2014 02:42 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 01:32 AM)Lion IRC Wrote:  Welcome to TTA RC_DAVE333

I thought you said you were making all gone with your pathetic self, Pussy Cat IRC ?

You thought incorrectly.
You must be hearing imaginary voices in your head.