only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
In all seriousness ...
IF there was a God and IF I was wrong about not believing and there IS only 1 religion on earth that turned out to be the correct one. I honestly can't see how it could possibly be the Catholic Church. I can't!

I know Catholics hear the pedophilia thing a lot but it STILL hasn't been addressed. Every time you put money in to the collection plate, you CONDONE in your actions what your church does in covering up child rape. YOU ARE COMPLICIT! When you refuse to withdraw your support, morally or financially you are part of the problem in AFRICA! Wake up for fucks sake! You can perform theological gymnastics all day to get to your conclusions but your ineptitude in speaking out as a congregation and your idleness as Catholics who stand by whilst kids are fucked makes you one of the most morally bankrupt, hypocritical and evil organisations on earth. How can you claim to be the one true church of the merciful lord God when more moral fibre can be found in a maximum security prison. Please think about it. Your unwillingness and inability to keep your own house in order makes you laughable to the rest of the human race! Deluded doesn't even come close to describing your church!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
02-02-2014, 10:57 AM
(02-02-2014 07:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Not only did the Catholic traditionalist monk, brother Dimond, refute the protestant calvinist heretic in that debate, but he also has put out a video which refutes you atheists.
Here is the link..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQUsK2eNkfc

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

That video changed me and now I have only one thing to say.

My font is bigger than your font. Nah na-na na-naaaa naaaa!

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
02-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Impulse for the win! Thumbsup

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Catholics are the only true believers.

Who says so?

The Catholics.

That settles it. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
02-02-2014, 11:19 AM
(27-01-2014 05:38 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You have already created a thread about the exact same video; why make another?

Because if I posted in that other thread, then it would have been dismissed and ignored amongst the many other posts from the atheist reprobates. If any of you are offended by the term "reprobate", then I cannot apologize for that since that is what the Holy Bible refers to you unbelievers as.

So, listen to this Youtube Debate whereby the Catholic monk, brother Dimond, totally destroys the arguments of the unbelieving calvinist reprobate. You might learn something. That unbeliever is going to the same place you atheists heathens are going, which is the eternal pains and torments of the fires of hell. Here again is the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

If I or anyone is to go to hell for non belief than your god is an asshole. Fuck 'em!
02-02-2014, 01:10 PM
(02-02-2014 11:13 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Catholics are the only true believers.

Who says so?

The Catholics.

That settles it. Dodgy

They can *be* the only true believers for all I care Drinking Beverage It's their ridiculous need to *tell us* this that annoys the crap outta me. Why don't they go bother some other dead-monkey-nailed-to-a-bit-of-wood believers ? After all according to OP they're just as much in need of saving if not more so than we are, since they believe the *wrong* woo Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-02-2014, 01:13 PM
(02-02-2014 07:47 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Not only did the Catholic traditionalist monk, brother Dimond, refute the protestant calvinist heretic in that debate, but he also has put out a video which refutes you atheists.
Here is the link..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQUsK2eNkfc

[Image: oh-my-go.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Bucky Ball, I am tempted to curse but will not because in general I enjoy your posts. That video from RC_DAVE333 almost made my mind melt because of its stupidity. I suppose it is just because I looked at the last post first that I caught your quote of the prior post, I see others quoted it also.

I have a request to all posters. Do not quote a post that contains possibly mind altering material without a warning. Or do not quote it at all. I had to run and get some cotton balls and stuff them in my ears because I was fearful my mind might melt and I wanted to dam it up.
02-02-2014, 01:50 PM
(02-02-2014 11:13 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Catholics are the only true believers.

Who says so?

The Catholics.

That settles it. Dodgy

CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
02-02-2014, 01:51 PM
(02-02-2014 01:42 PM)JAH Wrote:  Bucky Ball, I am tempted to curse but will not because in general I enjoy your posts. That video from RC_DAVE333 almost made my mind melt because of its stupidity. I suppose it is just because I looked at the last post first that I caught your quote of the prior post, I see others quoted it also.

I have a request to all posters. Do not quote a post that contains possibly mind altering material without a warning. Or do not quote it at all. I had to run and get some cotton balls and stuff them in my ears because I was fearful my mind might melt and I wanted to dam it up.

I didn't watch the video until just now. It's hilarious.
Now, concerning those cotton balls ... I find one must stick some up the nose too, if you REALLY want to make sure your brain doesn't fall out. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post