only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(02-02-2014 04:16 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 09:26 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The video he posted has only one argument in it that can be summerised as:

"Everything that exists has cause and therefor god exists"

"Cause" is a human concept that we interpret into things. We therefor create that cause due to our perception, meaning that in the end this entire notion is a human and not supernatural consept.

Well thats not the only video he posted against atheism. The Catholic traditional monk, brother Dimond, also posted another video that you atheists cannot refute because the science is on the side of the theist, just as the video proves from the scientific evidence itself. But I'm sure none of you will listen to all of it because you are lazy reprobates who are blind to the truth...........

Here is the link to that Youtube video which proves intelligent design......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

Oh this was fun. I listened to five minutes and there was enough for me to dismiss this.

I really do suggest a basic college chemistry course because there is a chapter where they talk about EXACTLY how these chemicals could spontaneously arise. In fact it's very easy for them to arise. As to point two which is where I turned it off, the improbability of it forming into cells spontaneously, this is also bunk. When we speak of origin of life we speak of things which you would not recognize as life. Is a self replicating chemical life? Or is it only alive once it reaches a recognizable form? Again, I strongly recommend a biology and chemistry course.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 04:35 PM
(02-02-2014 04:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 02:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I was dragged to mass this morning and it was Latin day. Undecided

MSBB, what were the circumstances that coerced you into attending a mass?
I can only think of a few situations that I would go, a wedding or a funeral and the latter maybe not.

I have made it a point the last several years to show up at the cemetery for the burial and skip the service. The last time I did go to a funeral mass I went to give the eulogy (devoid of any mention of god I'm quite proud to say).

I've gone so far as to turn down offers of being the godparent for a nephew though I did go to his baptism. That was awkward but I could not agree to teach the boy Catholicism if his parents did not, not to mention I didn't "qualify" in the eyes of the RCC.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/article...e0233.html

So...what possesed you? Consider

Husband has, for now, decided to return to his former Catholic roots. Most likely precipitated by a friend asking us to stand as godparents to their baby.

The friends have no real expectation that we teach the baby anything about being catholic (they're more cultural, cafeteria types).

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-02-2014, 04:42 PM
(02-02-2014 04:16 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   But I'm sure none of you will listen to all of it because you are lazy reprobates who are blind to the truth...........

Yabut. Is there Gwynnies? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-02-2014, 04:49 PM
(02-02-2014 04:16 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   Well thats not the only video he posted against atheism. The Catholic traditional monk, brother Dimond, also posted another video that you atheists cannot refute because the science is on the side of the theist, just as the video proves from the scientific evidence itself. But I'm sure none of you will listen to all of it because you are lazy reprobates who are blind to the truth...........

Deus a coxis faciam, et ei manus elit.
02-02-2014, 05:04 PM
(02-02-2014 04:16 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  The Catholic traditional monk, brother Dimond, .... ]

Wow. These dudes, (the few of them that are there), are really loonie toones.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Holy_Family_Monastery

Of course he's totally incompetent to discuss science or religion.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-02-2014, 05:23 PM
(02-02-2014 09:26 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The video he posted has only one argument in it that can be summerised as:

"Cause" is a human concept that we interpret into things. We therefor create that cause due to our perception, meaning that in the end this entire notion is a human and not supernatural consept.

Well thats not the only video he posted against atheism. The Catholic traditional monk, brother Dimond, also posted another video that you atheists cannot refute because the science is on the side of the theist, just as the video proves from the scientific evidence itself. But I'm sure none of you will listen to all of it because you are lazy reprobates who are blind to the truth...........

Are you capable of making your point without your holy book or argument from ignorance? -_-

Truth seeker.
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
02-02-2014, 05:36 PM
(02-02-2014 02:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I was dragged to mass this morning and it was Latin day. Undecided

Whole mass in Latin. Seriously, I doubt the congregation is fluent in Latin, so the rote answers mindlessly offered were quite entertaining -- at least to me.

However it has inspired me to make a large pot of meatballs and gravy, drink some red wine and watch The Godfather.
Ugh, you have my condolences. Those sermons are boring enough in English. Sadcryface

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
02-02-2014, 05:39 PM

Your posts are all beginning to sound the same. Apparently, there's not an original thought in that brain. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
02-02-2014, 05:48 PM
that's not thats

If you are going to write real big your mistakes will be more obvious.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-02-2014, 08:33 PM
(02-02-2014 04:16 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Blah blah blah, idiotic drivel...

Except that YOUR church (finally) accepts evolution as true. HoboLaughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop