only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(02-02-2014 08:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 04:16 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Blah blah blah, idiotic drivel...

Here is the link to that Youtube video which proves intelligent design......

Except that YOUR church (finally) accepts evolution as true. HoboLaughat

Nah, he's a sedevacantist, so to him that's not the real church. The real church would never admit any such thing (even though they did, and long before Vatican II). A lot of traditional Catholics are as bad as Protestant fundies when it comes to evolution. Some of them even think that the earth is the center of the universe, and doesn't rotate. Science is nothing but a vast conspiracy to destroy Christianity, don't you know. lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
(02-02-2014 09:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Nah, he's a sedevacantist, so to him that's not the real church.

The irony was intentional. Thumbsup

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-02-2014, 01:41 AM
(02-02-2014 04:16 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

[Image: CheeseFail.jpg]

How cute, he thinks that by simply stating something that it is enough to make it an objective fact of reality.

Do you think it's stupid enough to do tricks for Scooby-Snacks? Maybe Communion wafers? Consider

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Besides, "Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus" means "Outside the church there is no salvation". "Catholic" isn't even in there.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
03-02-2014, 08:36 AM
btw, on us being the immoral ones. I went to the university library and looked into the sections on religion and morality, since I couldn't get an answer on the rape thing. Only mention of rape in any way was on an entry on marriage where it stated explicitly that a wife was to submit to her husband.
03-02-2014, 01:41 PM
I have noticed that not one of you atheist were able to refute that 'intelligent design' video by the traditional Catholic monk, brother Dimond. This proves that you atheists do not look to the evidence. Not only are you spiritually blind, but you are also blind to the science.

Also, Bill Nye the science guy will lose big time in that debate tomorrow against the creationist, Ken Ham. This will be the beginning of the downfall of your Hitchens/Dawkins atheist movement.
03-02-2014, 01:47 PM
(03-02-2014 01:41 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  I have noticed that not one of you atheist were able to refute that 'intelligent design' video by the traditional Catholic monk, brother Dimond. This proves that you atheists do not look to the evidence. Not only are you spiritually blind, but you are also blind to the science.

Also, Bill Nye the science guy will lose big time in that debate tomorrow against the creationist, Ken Ham. This will be the beginning of the downfall of your Hitchens/Dawkins atheist movement.

You are both dumb and blind, as I've read at least a half dozen people tell you exactly why the video is bullshit. It's simply more rehashing the same old centuries old and long debunked bullshit that we've all seen before and has failed to impress anybody outside of those looking specifically to reinforce their delusion.

Science? You wouldn't know real science if it bent you over and fucked you like an altar boy. Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Ken Ham will stop atheism...wow. That can't be right because Catholics are the only true believers and I don't think he qualifies.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
03-02-2014, 01:48 PM
OMG, that means Ken Ham is the antichrist!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-02-2014, 01:50 PM
(03-02-2014 01:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  OMG, that means Ken Ham is the antichrist!

Shut-up, can't let him in on the plan! First Bill kills the Anti-Christ, then Bill kills God... Angry