only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 07:43 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(27-01-2014 07:26 AM)natachan Wrote:  Reason #2 I left the Catholic Church. This shit right here. Catholics have a special brand of guilt, arrogance, and holier than thou attitude towards not just non Christians but towards Protestants too.

Pass the popcorn.
If there's one thing universal among all religions.. it has got to be hypocrisy!

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2014, 07:44 AM
(27-01-2014 06:29 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  RC_DAVE333,

You listen to the Diamond Brothers too much. Their cult eats away at the Church and produces tactless people like yourself.

I urge you to cease posting in this fashion and reconsider what you are doing.

- - -

Sedevacantism is schizmatic.

I believe it is actually heretical. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-01-2014, 07:45 AM
(27-01-2014 07:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:29 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  RC_DAVE333,

Sedevacantism is schizmatic.

I believe it is actually heretical. Drinking Beverage

Probably.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
27-01-2014, 07:45 AM
(27-01-2014 06:44 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:42 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  FFS! Attack of the hardline Catholics. AGAIN! Who's been on the Catholic forums poking them with sticks this time? ... Come on, who brought them here? Smile

I've been here since the SD imbroglio. I have no clue who this new guy is.

Also, for what it's worth, sedevacantists or sede-sympathizers such as this guy do not represent what a good Catholic should be. They are crazed.

And in the good old days, the Church would have hunted them down and killed them. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
27-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Double post

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
27-01-2014, 07:50 AM
(27-01-2014 07:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:44 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  I've been here since the SD imbroglio. I have no clue who this new guy is.

Also, for what it's worth, sedevacantists or sede-sympathizers such as this guy do not represent what a good Catholic should be. They are crazed.

And in the good old days, the Church would have hunted them down and killed them. Yes

Exactly ... or now if it was Africa

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
27-01-2014, 08:01 AM
(27-01-2014 05:38 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  ...
If any of you are offended by the term "reprobate", then I cannot apologize for that since that is what the Holy Bible refers to you unbelievers as.

Actually, I have always taken 'reprobate' as a compliment.

But I prefer 'infidel'.

This is the reason that the Quran holds greater authority than the bible.

Also, the Quran told us that Jesus did not die so that negates christianity completely.

Case closed.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
27-01-2014, 08:03 AM
(27-01-2014 05:10 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   Only Catholics are true believers. All non-catholics are reprobate unbelievers because though some may claim to believe in Christ, the reality is that they reject his teachings and therefore are "unbelievers". Calvinists and all other protestants are "unbelievers". All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell. This link to that debate below proves that only Catholics are true "BELIEVERS" and all others are "UNBELIEVERS".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

So what you are saying is that both atheists and protestants and other Christians are going to hell?

I am so glad I am an atheist rather than a protestant. I'd hate to put all that effort and money into believing what the other Christian sects tell me and still go to hell for it.

I'm going to play it safe though and include the catholic church as well just in case you're wrong too.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
27-01-2014, 08:06 AM
(27-01-2014 05:38 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You have already created a thread about the exact same video; why make another?

Because if I posted in that other thread, then it would have been dismissed and ignored amongst the many other posts from the atheist reprobates. If any of you are offended by the term "reprobate", then I cannot apologize for that since that is what the Holy Bible refers to you unbelievers as.

So, listen to this Youtube Debate whereby the Catholic monk, brother Dimond, totally destroys the arguments of the unbelieving calvinist reprobate. You might learn something. That unbeliever is going to the same place you atheists heathens are going, which is the eternal pains and torments of the fires of hell. Here again is the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

The same video posted three time in all of the user's three posts, combined with bold-font shouting, and bitching about atheists being "reprobates" or some shit.

Message received loud and clear: "I am the most blatant type of troll there is. I will not be silenced and certainly not reasoned with."

[/ignore] it is, fuck-o!
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
27-01-2014, 08:08 AM
(27-01-2014 06:46 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Turns out that OP is copying and pasting this stuff on different discussion forums.

~50 minutes ago: http://christianchat.com/bible-discussio...stant.html
~25 minutes ago: http://www.atheistforums.com/viewtopic.p...8&p=989831

More will most likely follow. Consider

Yeah, just put him on [/ignore] and move on with your lives. Obvious troll is obvious.