only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(03-02-2014 11:28 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Why don't you list Dimond's top three points, comment briefly on each, and cross-reference them to any relevant peer-reviewed papers?

Because that would take a level of intellectual honesty he's currently not capable of. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 12:22 AM
(03-02-2014 11:28 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:41 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  I have noticed that not one of you atheist were able to refute that 'intelligent design' video by the traditional Catholic monk, brother Dimond. This proves that you atheists do not look to the evidence.

Mister Demi-Beast, I've got far better things to do than waste precious minutes of My life watching a video about the mythology of a dying cult. (pets a cat and goes back to re-knitting Her Dr. Who scarf, occasionally glancing at a piece of sheet music on the other side of the desk) Why don't you list Dimond's top three points, comment briefly on each, and cross-reference them to any relevant peer-reviewed papers?

Needs moar attention to the sheet music.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-02-2014, 03:52 AM
(02-02-2014 03:35 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  They long for the good old days, and a few Latin Masses are still said to keep them happy.

Reminds me of this clip (sorry for the poor quality)

04-02-2014, 05:05 AM
(27-01-2014 05:38 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Because if I posted in that other thread, then it would have been dismissed and ignored amongst the many other posts from the atheist reprobates. If any of you are offended by the term "reprobate", then I cannot apologize for that since that is what the Holy Bible refers to you unbelievers as.

I have no interest in catching up on the last 31 pages, so I apologize in advance if these points have already been made.

1) Since when do Catholics care what the Bible says? I was under the impression that the church never wanted it's member to read the book for themselves in the first place, and I've never met a Catholic who actually did.

2) When I was a Baptist I thought Catholics were going to hell for idle worship and for praying to Mary and the saints instead of God. You know...the whole "no graven image" and "no Gods before me" commands in the Bible you seem to consider so important. Consider

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
04-02-2014, 07:51 AM
So, I guess all the Chinese are going to hell with their lunar calendar beliefs?

Too bad, cuz it sounds like this is gonna be one hell of an awesome year!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-Year.html

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Diogenes of Mayberry's post
04-02-2014, 09:44 AM
(03-02-2014 01:41 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  I have noticed that not one of you atheist were able to refute that 'intelligent design' video by the traditional Catholic monk, brother Dimond. This proves that you atheists do not look to the evidence. Not only are you spiritually blind, but you are also blind to the science.

Also, Bill Nye the science guy will lose big time in that debate tomorrow against the creationist, Ken Ham. This will be the beginning of the downfall of your Hitchens/Dawkins atheist movement.

I did.

Quote:I really do suggest a basic college chemistry course because there is a chapter where they talk about EXACTLY how these chemicals could spontaneously arise. In fact it's very easy for them to arise. As to point two which is where I turned it off, the improbability of it forming into cells spontaneously, this is also bunk. When we speak of origin of life we speak of things which you would not recognize as life. Is a self replicating chemical life? Or is it only alive once it reaches a recognizable form? Again, I strongly recommend a biology and chemistry course.

If you want to make stupid or false claims ease try again.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
04-02-2014, 10:15 AM
(04-02-2014 09:44 AM)natachan Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:41 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  I have noticed that not one of you atheist were able to refute that 'intelligent design' video by the traditional Catholic monk, brother Dimond.

I did.

Quote:I really do suggest a basic college chemistry course because there is a chapter where they talk about EXACTLY how these chemicals could spontaneously arise. In fact it's very easy for them to arise. As to point two which is where I turned it off, the improbability of it forming into cells spontaneously, this is also bunk. When we speak of origin of life we speak of things which you would not recognize as life. Is a self replicating chemical life? Or is it only alive once it reaches a recognizable form? Again, I strongly recommend a biology and chemistry course.

And that is how we know that RC_DAVE333 is a troll. He ignores responses that show that he is wrong and continues to repeat himself.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
05-02-2014, 01:13 PM
It is very important that all of you atheist reprobates watch this Youtube video about hell. All of you are on the road to hell. If you died at this moment, then you would go to the fires, pains and torments of hell and you will be there forever, with no chance of escape. Here is that video from the traditionalist Catholic monk, brother Dimond.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efiJauhz664

REPENT, before its too late !!!!!!
05-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Christ on a stick man! Give up already.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 3 users Like Timber1025's post
05-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Can we just ban him now? He's just a fucking spam troll

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post