only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(05-02-2014 01:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  It is very important that all of you atheist reprobates watch this Youtube video about hell. All of you are on the road to hell. If you died at this moment, then you would go to the fires, pains and torments of hell and you will be there forever, with no chance of escape. Here is that video from the traditionalist Catholic monk, brother Dimond.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efiJauhz664

REPENT, before its too late !!!!!!
No! Now piss off..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
05-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Oh FFS!

The technique being used is...if I say it often enough and LOUD ENOUGH...they will eventually give in.

FAIL

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-02-2014, 01:59 PM
(05-02-2014 01:13 PM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  It is very important that all of you atheist reprobates watch this Youtube video about hell. All of you are on the road to hell. If you died at this moment, then you would go to the fires, pains and torments of hell and you will be there forever, with no chance of escape. Here is that video from the traditionalist Catholic monk, brother Dimond.........

Oh Dave, you have such a way with words. Please pull out your god-stick and paint the blank canvas of my faxe with your seed.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
05-02-2014, 02:07 PM

Laughat I dunno man, you make me laugh is all. Thanks for that, I mean it. You're so stereotypically bonkers... I know it's nasty but I just can't help laughing. Go well, you mental case. Go find a doctor too, 'cos you need one. I mean that too. Being this caught up in religious stuff even makes crazies sit up and say 'he crazy'... that *is not a good sign*, in case you were wondering.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Weird, RC__DAVE 333 is a member of cult within the greater cult of the catholic church.

DAVE should not you be telling us we need to be in your cult to be saved not the catholic church. I am confused.
05-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Davey Half-A-Beast, not even your god itself could make Me click on that video link.

Oh, and if your hell actually exists (but I rather think not), I'm going there on purpose to offer aid and compassion to anyone trapped there -- Something else your god is apparently incapable of doing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
05-02-2014, 02:27 PM

This reminded me of one of my favourite artists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA1V7cI28hI
05-02-2014, 02:38 PM
Imagine if Dave debated Sye Ten...

RC_DAVE333: You're going to Hell
Sye Ten: But could you be wrong?

I think you get the idea. Frusty

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
05-02-2014, 04:30 PM

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
05-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Dave, repent before it's too late and you waste your whole life being shucked and devoured:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9IvqfnYg4

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
[+] 1 user Likes Diogenes of Mayberry's post