only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(27-01-2014 05:10 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   Only Catholics are true believers. All non-catholics are reprobate unbelievers because though some may claim to believe in Christ, the reality is that they reject his teachings and therefore are "unbelievers". Calvinists and all other protestants are "unbelievers". All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell. This link to that debate below proves that only Catholics are true "BELIEVERS" and all others are "UNBELIEVERS".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

Consider I am a baptized and confirmed Catholic and I truly believe that you are full of shit.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
27-01-2014, 10:38 AM
(27-01-2014 10:13 AM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 07:18 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Hmmm a good Catholic? I.R.A? The Real I.R.A? Which of these were good Catholics and which are rejected?

The I.R.A. was not created out of religion. It was created out of nationalism. In fact, the Catholic church did not want Ireland to get independence from Britain. The church feared that if Ireland got independence they would rise out of poverty, and that's not good for business in religion. Religion loves really poor countries because it's far easier to control people there.

If it wasn't for the centuries of oppression the Irish suffered at the hands of the English, then the I.R.A. would never have existed. It had nothing to do with religion. It was about getting a foreign government that had been oppressing their people for centuries out of their land.

For the flip side of things on the current Northern Ireland conflict, look up the U.V.F. and what they have done.

I'm fully aware of the history and agree with what you are saying. I'm aware of the UVF and UFF too. ... The IRA started politically and independent of Catholicism but it certainly didn't stay that way did it?

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
27-01-2014, 10:39 AM
"When you die the only kingdom you'll see is two-foot wide and six-foot deep."

Atir aissom atir imon
27-01-2014, 10:43 AM
I hope to live long enough to witness the end of the RCC and micturate upon its place of interment.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
27-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Can these trolls be banned when they just post this kind of shit and then leave?
27-01-2014, 11:37 AM
(27-01-2014 11:35 AM)meremortal Wrote:  Can these trolls be banned when they just post this kind of shit and then leave?

Meh, they usually leave so what's the difference?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-01-2014, 11:38 AM
(27-01-2014 11:35 AM)meremortal Wrote:  Can these trolls be banned when they just post this kind of shit and then leave?

No, it's entertainment.
Plus some actually are willing to debate, so you see both sides of the arguments.

Atir aissom atir imon
27-01-2014, 11:39 AM
Drive by Catholic...usually the best kind.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-01-2014, 11:40 AM
(27-01-2014 11:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Drive by Catholic...usually the best kind.

Yeah, but they made a u-turn.

(meaning they began two threads, instead of the usual one)

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

27-01-2014, 11:50 AM
(27-01-2014 05:10 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   Only Catholics are true believers. All non-catholics are reprobate unbelievers because though some may claim to believe in Christ, the reality is that they reject his teachings and therefore are "unbelievers". Calvinists and all other protestants are "unbelievers". All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell. This link to that debate below proves that only Catholics are true "BELIEVERS" and all others are "UNBELIEVERS".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

OK
[+] 1 user Likes anidominus's post