only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(27-01-2014 05:10 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   Only Catholics are true believers. All non-catholics are reprobate unbelievers because though some may claim to believe in Christ, the reality is that they reject his teachings and therefore are "unbelievers". Calvinists and all other protestants are "unbelievers". All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell. This link to that debate below proves that only Catholics are true "BELIEVERS" and all others are "UNBELIEVERS".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn1vC1Ez-OI

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)

.... let's break this down as if it were a carefully constructed logical argument. I know, I know, it's nothing of the sort, but I'm in a whimsical mood.

(1) Only Catholics are true believers. You are opening with your thesis. Not bad. But an introduction defining what true belief consists of, and why we should make an assumption that there is such a thing as true belief, is definitely called for.
(2) All non-Catholics are reprobate unbelievers. A tautology with the thesis, essentially a restatement. The addition of the word "reprobate" is a simple expression of scorn and adds nothing to the logical statement.
Presented as support for (2) Some may claim to believe in Christ, the reality is that they reject his teachings and therefore are "unbelievers". No evidence is offered regarding who is rejecting the teachings attributed to Christ; this is simply asserted without support.
(3) All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell. More assertions without evidence.
(4) This link to that debate below proves that only Catholics are true "BELIEVERS" and all others are "UNBELIEVERS". The classical debate structure is incapable of proving anything. It at most can demonstrate that a single adherent of one position was more capable of presenting and defending that position than a single adherent of another position, and that only on a single night. Given that this was a debate between a Catholic and a Protestant and that the position of every non-Christian religion, as well as the position of the non-religious aren't even represented, your "proof" is quite lacking, and your billing of the debate doesn't motivate me to sit through two and a half hours of Christians arguing over who's more Christian. If anything, it demotivates me.

Your thesis is pretty much wholly unsupported, and your inability to muster support for it in the face of your apparent passion for the topic speaks to a strong lack of support for it. If there is strong support for it, you failed in your presentation of that support, and in the future you should consider before posting this sort of thing that you are doing more damage to your cause than benefit in your clownish presentation, and that if you truly wished to do the best thing for your position, you would remain silent.

(27-01-2014 05:38 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You have already created a thread about the exact same video; why make another?

[size=medium]Because if I posted in that other thread, then it would have been dismissed and ignored amongst the many other posts from the atheist reprobates.

Oh, no. That you posted the above in that other thread, or this thread, or ANY thread, has nothing to do with why your post is being dismissed. (Though you are probably racking up "spamming" violations... that is, you are breaking the forum rules against repetitive reposting of the same links, and the mods are likely to call you on it soon if they haven't already.) No, your post is being dismissed on its merits, or utter lack thereof.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Reltzik's post
27-01-2014, 01:38 PM
(27-01-2014 10:38 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm fully aware of the history and agree with what you are saying. I'm aware of the UVF and UFF too. ... The IRA started politically and independent of Catholicism but it certainly didn't stay that way did it?

The current conflict is far more complex because of all of these splinter groups that exist now. What a lot of people don't know is that the portrayal of it as a religious conflict is incorrect. In the U.S. we always hear it portrayed as Catholic vs. Protestant, and not Nationalist vs. Loyalist. Why is that? Because Nationalist and Loyalist are a better representation of the issue, which is British rule in Ireland, not religion.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
27-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Quote:Only Catholics are true believers.

I imagine you think that makes you special or something? I think it makes you a fucking idiot.

Why don't you go suck the pope's cock?

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
27-01-2014, 01:45 PM
(27-01-2014 09:19 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sadly all I saw was "Catholics are the only true Beliebers"

Both groups are equally worthless in this instance.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-01-2014, 05:03 PM
(27-01-2014 01:44 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:Only Catholics are true believers.

I imagine you think that makes you special or something? I think it makes you a fucking idiot.

Why don't you go suck the pope's cock?

Really any priest will do...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
27-01-2014, 08:01 PM
When did Mel Gibson join our Forum?

If the OP is still lurking around, how about you listen to Stephen Fry talking about Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus, not that you will take anything away from it.

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Diogenes of Mayberry's post
27-01-2014, 09:09 PM
What a twat, didn`t even return to add anything.

Or he might just pissed himself when reading the replies.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
27-01-2014, 09:26 PM
(27-01-2014 01:38 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 10:38 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm fully aware of the history and agree with what you are saying. I'm aware of the UVF and UFF too. ... The IRA started politically and independent of Catholicism but it certainly didn't stay that way did it?

The current conflict is far more complex because of all of these splinter groups that exist now. What a lot of people don't know is that the portrayal of it as a religious conflict is incorrect. In the U.S. we always hear it portrayed as Catholic vs. Protestant, and not Nationalist vs. Loyalist. Why is that? Because Nationalist and Loyalist are a better representation of the issue, which is British rule in Ireland, not religion.

It has been Protestant vs Catholic for decades mate. On paper, yes, it's nationalist vs loyalist. ... loyalist protestants and Catholic nationalists. ... whilst you may 'hear' stuff at the ground level in the UK, it degenerated in to a religious war years ago and sadly will probably remain so. One of my closest friends just spent Christmas over there and was told not to speak in certain areas. He was asked often in his 4 day visit which religion he is.

Sinn Fein in the 80s fronted by Jerry Adams was intrinsically linked to the Catholic Church, the lines were so blurry it was hard to see where Sinn Fein ended and the Catholic Church began, a lot of these people were active iRA members. ... I'm attacking the Catholic side as it was relevant to the op, but the 80s were crazy times in the UK, both sides were as bad as each other. As I said, I'm versed in the history of NI troublesand yes, splinter groups and other parties getting involved did over complicate things. The various churches in the area being part of that problem.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
27-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Oh and yes, of course the original issue was English occupancy. ... If you look at English history, this is neither new nor a surprise!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
27-01-2014, 09:58 PM
(27-01-2014 06:29 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  RC_DAVE333,

You listen to the Diamond Brothers too much. Their cult eats away at the Church and produces tactless people like yourself.

I urge you to cease posting in this fashion and reconsider what you are doing.

- - -

Sedevacantism is schizmatic.

LOL says the batshit crazy fucktard from the Suspicious Dumbasses forum.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post