only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(27-01-2014 06:42 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  FFS! Attack of the hardline Catholics. AGAIN! Who's been on the Catholic forums poking them with sticks this time? ... Come on, who brought them here? Smile

[Image: 45029604.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
27-01-2014, 10:13 PM
(27-01-2014 05:10 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Only Catholics are true believers. blah blah blah....

You might as well have said that only catholiKKKs have truly had lobotomies.

Quote: UNBELIEVERS! The sky is FALLING, I tell you, FAAAAAAAALLLLIIIIINNNGGG!!!!

You say that like it's a Bad Thing.

Quote:..... cast into the eternal torments of hell blah blah blah....

Argumentum Ad Baculum. <yawn>

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
27-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Taq...do you realize you are basically talking to yourself?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-01-2014, 10:19 PM
(27-01-2014 12:04 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  ...your billing of the debate doesn't motivate me to sit through two and a half hours of Christians arguing over who's more Christian. If anything, it demotivates me.

Your thesis is pretty much wholly unsupported, and your inability to muster support for it in the face of your apparent passion for the topic speaks to a strong lack of support for it. If there is strong support for it, you failed in your presentation of that support, and in the future you should consider before posting this sort of thing that you are doing more damage to your cause than benefit in your clownish presentation, and that if you truly wished to do the best thing for your position, you would remain silent.

...your post is being dismissed on its merits, or utter lack thereof.

Agreed. This, and more.

The Most Holy Family Monastery is a sedevacantist organization that's made a lot of money off guys like RCDave.

For a Catholic, the idea of being a sedevacantist--that is, rejecting that Pope Francis is the pope--speaks to the immature juvenile part of their hearts. People, such as RCDave, cave in and give way to that yearning to be some sort of reactionary element in the Church because it makes them feel special.

But in reality, they are an obscure splinter group that no one takes seriously.

I've been offered to hang around TAA in order to offer some sort of insight on Catholic things. And here's my insight about sedevacantism: predictions.

Sedevacantism will never go away.
Sedevacantism sympathizers will grow in their numbers.
Sedevacantists will never be satisfied.

They are the biggest conspiracy theorists in the Church, and that's not something that goes away.

So there you have it, for what it's worth.

A bit more on the Most Holy Family Monastery, I think I can recall the show Coast to Coast AM having one of the Diamond "brothers" on their show. He made a complete ass of himself, and he was probably invited onto the show to make a spectacle of himself.

I'll bet it's on Youtube somewhere.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
27-01-2014, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2014 10:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-01-2014 10:19 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 12:04 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  ...your billing of the debate doesn't motivate me to sit through two and a half hours of Christians arguing over who's more Christian. If anything, it demotivates me.

Your thesis is pretty much wholly unsupported, and your inability to muster support for it in the face of your apparent passion for the topic speaks to a strong lack of support for it. If there is strong support for it, you failed in your presentation of that support, and in the future you should consider before posting this sort of thing that you are doing more damage to your cause than benefit in your clownish presentation, and that if you truly wished to do the best thing for your position, you would remain silent.

...your post is being dismissed on its merits, or utter lack thereof.

Agreed. This, and more.

The Most Holy Family Monastery is a sedevacantist organization that's made a lot of money off guys like RCDave.

For a Catholic, the idea of being a sedevacantist--that is, rejecting that Pope Francis is the pope--speaks to the immature juvenile part of their hearts. People, such as RCDave, cave in and give way to that yearning to be some sort of reactionary element in the Church because it makes them feel special.

But in reality, they are an obscure splinter group that no one takes seriously.

I've been offered to hang around TAA in order to offer some sort of insight on Catholic things. And here's my insight about sedevacantism: predictions.

They are the biggest conspiracy theorists in the Church, and that's not something that goes away.

A bit more on the Most Holy Family Monastery, I think I can recall the show Coast to Coast AM having one of the Diamond "brothers" on their show. He made a complete ass of himself, and he was probably invited onto the show to make a spectacle of himself.

I'll bet it's on Youtube somewhere.

No one needs your opinions on the Pedophile Protection Society.

(27-01-2014 10:19 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  -speaks to the immature juvenile part of their hearts

And you know that how, exactly ? I see you feel just as free to judge people as the OP of this thread. Do they teach you people "Self Righteousness I, and Self Righteousness - Advanced" ? How exactly do YOU know they are not totally sincere, and mature ? Who died and left you to judge ? Keep it up. Just makes those of us who were exposed to it GLAD we gave it up so early.

Why would anyone who actually told us a Catholic monarchy was a good thing actually think they had an ounce of credibility ?
These people's delusions know no bounds.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-01-2014, 11:35 PM
(27-01-2014 10:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Taq...do you realize you are basically talking to yourself?

Then how come you answered?

Drinking Beverage

27-01-2014, 11:43 PM
(27-01-2014 10:19 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  But in reality, they are an obscure splinter group that no one takes seriously.

...sort of like Suspicious Dumbasses. And the catholiKKK church itself, for that matter.

Quote:I've been offered to hang around TAA in order to offer some sort of insight on Catholic things.

the words "catholic" and "insight" don't belong in the same zip code, much less the same sentence.

Quote: And here's my insight about sedevacantism: predictions.

Sort of like Suspicious Dumbasses, only they will NOT grow in numbers.

Quote:They are the biggest conspiracy theorists in the Church, and that's not something that goes away.

It's worth a bit of a chuckle to watch the batshit pot calling the batshit kettle black.

27-01-2014, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 12:17 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-01-2014 10:19 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  I've been offered to hang around TAA in order to offer some sort of insight on Catholic things.

Hmm. You've been "offered" ? That phrase is nonsensical. Offered what ? You mean you "offered to stay" (or you invited yourself) ? You tried to make it sound passive. You think someone here "invited" you ? Hmm. (Hehe).

Sedevacantism is as legitimate (and just as crazy) as any other opinion concerning the primacy of Rome. In fact the popes they question were ELECTED by people who were appointed by popes they consider "legitimate", and most can't even say when and precisely how they went off the rails. They just don't like Vatican II in general, and have a nostalgia for the Tridentine rituals, (as if a god of the universe gave a shit about how it was worshiped). We know for a FACT, that the primacy of Rome was historically cooked up and when it happened, (rather late actually...relatively speaking). It certainly had NO part of the early church, which is abundantly obvious to historians. We also know that the authority model flowed up, not down, in the early church, (and don't even think of quoting that "Upon this rock" business. The Greek word used was "ecclsia", which was a Greek "assembly". There was no such thing as a "church" when Jebus lived, so obviously he could never actually have uttered that line.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-01-2014, 12:55 AM
(27-01-2014 06:29 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  RC_DAVE333,

You listen to the Diamond Brothers too much. Their cult eats away at the Church and produces tactless people like yourself.

I urge you to cease posting in this fashion and reconsider what you are doing.

- - -

Sedevacantism is schizmatic.

So I am a tactless person huh? Tell me, LaramieHirsch, what Catholic dogmatic teachings of the Holy Catholic Church does the Dimond brothers of the Most Holy Family Monastery disagree with? The answer is that they believe in all the Catholic dogmas, unlike you.

I bet you disagree with several Catholic dogmas since you probably follow Rome's new anti-Catholic modernist teachings which came out of that heretical Vatican II council from the 1960s. I bet you reject the Catholic dogma of Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation). Instead, I bet you agree with anti-pope Francis that atheists who reject Christ can still go to heaven as long as they do good and are sincere. I bet you think antipope Francis is a real Catholic Pope even though he has been saying all kinds of anti-Catholic heretical nonsense these past few months. You modernists like to call yourselves "Catholic", but you modernists have abandoned the traditional dogmas of the Holy Catholic Church ever since you attempted to change and re-interpret those dogmas in that heretical anti-Catholic Vatican II council from the 1960s. Even so called 'conservative catholics' who are in union with Rome are shocked by the anti-Catholic foolishness spewing out of Francis' mouth. Oh, but the homosexuals, atheists and liberal news media love what anti-pope Francis has been saying. You, LaramieHirsch, are not a real Catholic, but instead a Vatican II modernist protestant heretic. You have abandoned the Holy Catholic Church and its traditional teachings. Shame on you
28-01-2014, 01:02 AM
Davey, go play with Goliath.

The rest of us here think for ourselves, and don't cede our intellects to archaic, obscurantist institutions.

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Diogenes of Mayberry's post