only Catholics are true BELIEVERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 03:55 AM
RE: only Catholics are true BELIEVERS
(28-01-2014 01:07 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   You see we traditional Catholics are the true remnant of the Holy Catholic Church because we still hold to all the dogmas of the Holy Catholic Church as they were originally understood and taught by the Church.

The Western Roman empire never truly fell, it just evolved into the Roman Catholic Church as we know it today and adapted to maintain control over countries without the use of an army.

Hail Caesar!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
28-01-2014, 03:58 AM
(28-01-2014 01:29 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:   Instead you atheist heathens are immoral, prideful and arrogant souls on the road to damnation in the fires of hell. The only hope for you is to believe, repent of your sins and be water baptized into God's one true Holy Catholic Church before the end of your lives.

Well that's convinced me. Anyone else want to join me in converting to Roman Catholicism?

(We need to do it quick before another Christian comes along and tells us something different)
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
28-01-2014, 04:06 AM
(28-01-2014 01:29 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 08:01 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  ...how about you listen to Stephen Fry talking about Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus, not that you will take anything away from it.

Why would I want to listen to an unbelieving reprobate who holds no authority and is outside the One Apostolic Holy Catholic Church that God established? Instead you atheist heathens are immoral, prideful and arrogant souls on the road to damnation in the fires of hell. The only hope for you is to believe, repent of your sins and be water baptized into God's one true Holy Catholic Church before the end of your lives.

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, “Cantate Domino,” 1441: “The Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the Church before the end of their lives"

Please Dave, tell me more!!! You're a shining light, a true man. I'm tired of all these people. Think with me, tell me how it is. I know 'bout heaven. I've gotta free pass. Won't it be great? This life is so third rate. Sooner the better.

I get you. Benedict was great. Francis is a wuss. Jesus would be annoyed. I just hate these pansy damn gutless trendy pathetic modern nancy boy big mouthed smarty poofta loving people. You and me no the truth. If only there was just people like us.

Don't worry. They'll pay. We'll laugh cos we'll be in heaven and we know where they'll be.

Hey....I don't often get to talk to real smart people like you. Everywhere... sinners and big mouthed ignorant know it alls. I'm sick of 'em. Heh heh..."aloo numb escitalopram" will fix 'em...bet they don't know what that means ....stupid stupid stupid.

Gotta go...talk soon...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
28-01-2014, 05:03 AM
Oh my! We haven't taken our meds now have we? Open wide.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
28-01-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 09:46 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-01-2014 12:55 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:29 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  RC_DAVE333,

You listen to the Diamond Brothers too much. Their cult eats away at the Church and produces tactless people like yourself.

I urge you to cease posting in this fashion and reconsider what you are doing.

- - -

Sedevacantism is schizmatic.

So I am a tactless person huh? Tell me, LaramieHirsch, what Catholic dogmatic teachings of the Holy Catholic Church does the Dimond brothers of the Most Holy Family Monastery disagree with? The answer is that they believe in all the Catholic dogmas, unlike you.

I bet you disagree with several Catholic dogmas since you probably follow Rome's new anti-Catholic modernist teachings which came out of that heretical Vatican II council from the 1960s. I bet you reject the Catholic dogma of Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation). Instead, I bet you agree with anti-pope Francis that atheists who reject Christ can still go to heaven as long as they do good and are sincere. I bet you think antipope Francis is a real Catholic Pope even though he has been saying all kinds of anti-Catholic heretical nonsense these past few months. You modernists like to call yourselves "Catholic", but you modernists have abandoned the traditional dogmas of the Holy Catholic Church ever since you attempted to change and re-interpret those dogmas in that heretical anti-Catholic Vatican II council from the 1960s. Even so called 'conservative catholics' who are in union with Rome are shocked by the anti-Catholic foolishness spewing out of Francis' mouth. Oh, but the homosexuals, atheists and liberal news media love what anti-pope Francis has been saying. You, LaramieHirsch, are not a real Catholic, but instead a Vatican II modernist protestant heretic. You have abandoned the Holy Catholic Church and its traditional teachings. Shame on you

The RCC (as anyone knows who has actually studied history) has always been a developing dynamic institution. They *say* they are the church of Tradition and Scripture, but they change their traditions whenever it's convenient, (as when John XXIII stopped the Good Friday liturgy, and said "no more" to the wording of "perfidious Jews" causing the death of Jebus). The idea that at some point in time there was an "essentially immutable" ("deposit of faith") set of dogmas or unchanging truths is simply historical bullshit. As late as the 19th Century they were STILL promulgating NEW dogmas, ((Infallability and various notions about their Mother goddess (Mary)). "Traditional teachings" is a complete fallacy, and as you noticed Davey-Half-a-Beast has not mentioned ONCE what exactly he thinks is wrong with the "Modernists", who caused it, or when precisely it started.

There HAS to be a word for this particular form of mental illness.
a. Obsession with Roman Church issues and dogmatic things.
b. They are always "better" than anyone else.
c. Lives in mom's basement
d. Threatens everyone with hell, and feels good about that.

Anal Retention doesn't really encompass the syndrome.
And what is this "water baptized" shit ? There has ALWAYS been baptism of desire, and baptism of blood.
http://happycatholic.blogspot.com/2006/0...ptism.html
This dude really is an ignorant heretic. AND *as if* the creator of the universe (in their world) actually cared about whether H20 (with it's specific chemical bonds, and contaminants) was actually poured on someone's head. LMFAO

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-01-2014, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 09:40 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(28-01-2014 01:07 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Instead you atheist heathens are immoral, prideful and arrogant souls on the road to damnation in the fires of hell. The only hope for you is to believe, repent of your sins and be water baptized into God's one true Holy Catholic Church before the end of your lives
[Image: aaab8_ORIG-obvious_troll.jpg]

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
28-01-2014, 10:24 AM
(28-01-2014 12:55 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Oh, but the homosexuals, atheists and liberal news media love what anti-pope Francis has been saying.

(Agnostic atheist LGBT Valkyrie stands up and waves) Actually, I don't. Francis is essentially a very small air freshener placed next to a massive turd in an attempt to sweeten the stink.

(28-01-2014 01:29 AM)RC_DAVE333 Wrote:  Instead you atheist heathens are immoral, prideful and arrogant souls on the road to damnation in the fires of hell. The only hope for you is to believe, repent of your sins and be water baptized into God's one true Holy Catholic Church before the end of your lives.

Listen, Mr. Half-An-Antichrist -- If My heiðinn ancestors in Scandinavia had actually wanted your silly religion you wouldn't have had to force it upon us at swordpoint.

And the term "Hell" was swiped from the name of My cousin Hel, too.

Finally, our goddesses can beat up your goddess. Not that We would want to, mind you. Perhaps Mom and Auntie Freyja and Sif and Idunna and I should stage an intervention, and rescue Mary and Jesus from Yahweh before the blighter tries to kill the kid again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
28-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Provide proof that there is salvation and eternal life for those within the church and then maybe we can talk - otherwise, take your bitter attitude elswhere.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
28-01-2014, 10:39 AM
oh hai

wuts goin on n ths thead???

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
28-01-2014, 11:23 AM
[quote='RC_DAVE333' pid='478440' dateline='1390892833']

[b] [size=medium]Then you have never actually met a Catholic before.[.quote]

[Image: card.jpg]

Good thing, too. I'da killed it on sight.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post