over and out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2013, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 10:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: over and out
(05-01-2013 10:50 AM)Leela Wrote:  Recent events (in addition to past events) concerning trolling, forum rules, and moderation have brought me to the conclusion that this is not a place for me anymore.

You may leave all of the subforums you wish except for the Food one. I will not allow you to leave that one. As GirlyMan says it is, so shall it be.

(05-01-2013 01:00 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  If you want to tell me "fuck you", or anyone else for that matter, have the guts to do it to my face.

All right, I will. Fuck you, Stark, just fucking fuck you. When I came here you were holding the reins and the horse was behaving beautifully, like an Olympic quality equestrian, like Romney's fuckin' dressage horse. I understand why you gave up the reins 'cause that shit'll take its toll on a brother and shit, but now there's like fucking umpteen different individuals trying to hold the reins and the goddam horse don't know what the fuck to do. So fuck you Stark for giving up the reins.

(05-01-2013 01:00 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  And one more thing......I will continue to support free speech no matter how much you try and belittle the idea. You really disappoint me.

Retake the reins brother, it's never too late, retake the motherfucking reins. Girly's got your back and the goddam sponsor of the forum Seth expects it. Don't disappoint Girly.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Geeeeeeez... people take shit waaaaay too seriously.

Anyway, I don't want peeps to leave... who is going to laugh at my jokes?

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 6 users Like frankiej's post
05-01-2013, 03:21 PM
(05-01-2013 03:11 PM)frankiej Wrote:  who is going to laugh at my jokes?
As always - no one.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
05-01-2013, 03:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
05-01-2013, 03:36 PM
(05-01-2013 03:33 PM)frankiej Wrote:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha.
You just told yourself a particularly good one, eh?

05-01-2013, 03:52 PM
wow Stark, you are the last one I would have expected to use anyone as a punching bag of your frustration.

I did try to talk to your face, as well as lucradis, and Erxomai, and the whole forum team, also I did so openly in the threads that were not opened by myself. I can't do more and as I stated, I will not watch anymore. I am not talking of experience to show off, my friend, you are
missing the point. I am talking of the experience to underline that I am
not talking out of my ass - and never have. I also pointed out several times that I did not want to join the team (just to clear that again).

If you are now disappointed that members leave, so be it.
But for sure I am not the reason that others left. Very much for sure.
If you need to leash out do so, but I will not be the punching bag.

I know that I am for sure not a bully. A bully tries to hurt people. I am not that person. All I did was trying to help, over and over and over again. And now I am tired of it, tired of trying to help and tired of watching what is happening here. And that is why I am leaving.

You know, I did not try to harm this forum, I did not troll around, I did not cause trouble and flamewars in this forum. I never did.
You are upset that people are leaving, and that noone is keeping their mouth shut about this.
I did not personally attack you. I pointed out that some things here need to change because the place is growing. If you do not see that, you are blind.

have a good live

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Leela's post
05-01-2013, 04:01 PM
[Image: big-bear-hug.jpg]
(even though I suspect those bears are fighting and one is about to die, rather then actually hugging but w/e)

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
05-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Guys, please, chill! What frankie said. This is just a place to hang out and have fun with similarly-minded folk. Not the Pentagon. Can't we all just get along Sadcryface We have nothing to prove to each other...

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
05-01-2013, 04:12 PM
(05-01-2013 03:52 PM)Leela Wrote:  And now I am tired of it, tired of trying to help and tired of watching what is happening here. And that is why I am leaving.

Piss poor reason. You should stay here and continue to give GirlyMan excellent dinner ideas. ... The rest of the shit, is just well ... shit.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
05-01-2013, 04:16 PM
(05-01-2013 04:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 03:52 PM)Leela Wrote:  And now I am tired of it, tired of trying to help and tired of watching what is happening here. And that is why I am leaving.

Piss poor reason. You should stay here and continue to give GirlyMan excellent dinner ideas. ... The rest of the shit, is just well ... shit.

Listen to the GirlyMan - he speaks truth. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user