paris false flag 100%

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2015, 06:19 AM
paris false flag 100%

predicted by illuminati inpredictive programming in 2004, they show you their false flag plans into your face

sheeple simply believe everything without investigation...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 06:32 AM
RE: paris false flag 100%
At work.

Am unable to easily report to the mods.

With this thread I posit naturalista has crossed the line and should, if not banned? Then otherwise be gastigated/punished.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
15-11-2015, 06:45 AM
truth fears no punishment, if you believe the media psy ops then its your fault..

15-11-2015, 06:46 AM
(15-11-2015 06:32 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

With this thread I posit naturalista has crossed the line and should, if not banned? Then otherwise be gastigated/punished.

What line has been crossed? Keep in mind we have another user who insists that 9/11 was not the work of terrorists from overseas.

I am unaware that schizophrenic shit-posts were against the rules now.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2015, 07:00 AM
fools, the illuminati predicted all those events(911, paris, hebdo, sandy hook, pentagoon, boston etc.) by predictive programming years ago.. you are just too blind to see and to naive to believe media..

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...43046.html

15-11-2015, 07:01 AM
(15-11-2015 06:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What line has been crossed? Keep in mind we have another user who insists that 9/11 was not the work of terrorists from overseas.

True, while the different shades of grey between naturalista and Psyk's levels of denial about reality are just as questionable in regards to their... 'Good taste'....

My belief is that naturalisa has truly jumped the shark and is not even worth the waste of band width as a chew toy.

Again, the forum has rules and is not run on merrit, nor opinion.

*Bows*
15-11-2015, 07:02 AM
(15-11-2015 06:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 06:32 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

What line has been crossed? Keep in mind we have another user who insists that 9/11 was not the work of terrorists from overseas.

let him, he is just afraid to face the truth so he likes other opinions to be censored..
15-11-2015, 07:04 AM
more bullshit false flags debunked, oh those dumb people who take all for truth what the media serves them.. low iq

15-11-2015, 07:08 AM
At work

(15-11-2015 07:02 AM)naturalista Wrote:  let him, he is just afraid to face the truth so he likes other opinions to be censored..

I am sorry.

I am unsure as to whom your post is addressing. Would it be myself? Would you perhaps like to engage in dialogue?

I am simply another forum user expressing an opinion. I am in no way a moderator.

I do not believe/think myself in any way special.

*Bows*
15-11-2015, 07:17 AM
(15-11-2015 07:01 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  My belief is that naturalisa has truly jumped the shark and is not even worth the waste of band width as a chew toy.

I have to disagree that he jumped the shark on this. For you see, he was actually born in orbit above the shark. It's just a tad hard to jump it when at the start he was above and beyond it.
I will agree that he's not worth the band-width to argue. My ISP will get shitty with me if I use too much data of all those YouTube videos.

(15-11-2015 07:02 AM)naturalista Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 06:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What line has been crossed? Keep in mind we have another user who insists that 9/11 was not the work of terrorists from overseas.

let him, he is just afraid to face the truth so he likes other opinions to be censored..

I don't know how the universe works in your mind, but in mine for things to be true they must be substantiated. Youtube links and ramblings about ultra-powerful long-defunct Enlightenment-era brotherhoods that compulsively leave clues for schmucks to find are insufficient.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post