paris false flag 100%

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: paris false flag 100%
(15-11-2015 06:45 AM)naturalista Wrote:  truth fears no punishment, if you believe the media psy ops then its your fault..

Psy Ops for what? You seem to be suggesting that the shooting the victims, the death were all staged, 130 dead bodies I would think would be quite a difficult thing to make up?

And for what purpose? For a plot line from a bad Bruce Willis movie?

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 07:39 AM
Fascinating.
A glimpse into a disordered mind.

Pretty scary. Shocking

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-11-2015, 07:42 AM
(15-11-2015 07:22 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 06:45 AM)naturalista Wrote:  truth fears no punishment, if you believe the media psy ops then its your fault..

Psy Ops for what? You seem to be suggesting that the shooting the victims, the death were all staged, 130 dead bodies I would think would be quite a difficult thing to make up?

you simply do not understand the meaning of the term "false flag"

it does not mean nothing happened, it means it was created by government and secret agencies and blamed on somebody else

oh sheeple think all this is coincidence, of course so much coincidences.. omg, who is the one who is completely nuts..

[Image: illuminati_card_game_prediction_multiple.jpg]
15-11-2015, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 07:50 AM by Tomasia.)
(15-11-2015 07:42 AM)naturalista Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 07:22 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Psy Ops for what? You seem to be suggesting that the shooting the victims, the death were all staged, 130 dead bodies I would think would be quite a difficult thing to make up?

you simply do not understand the meaning of the term "false flag"

it does not mean nothing happened, it means it was created by government and secret agencies and blamed on somebody else

oh sheeple think all this is coincidence, of course so much coincidences.. omg, who is the one who is completely nuts..

[Image: illuminati_card_game_prediction_multiple.jpg]

Sorry man, I'm not well versed in the illuminati conspiracy. So the carnage and violence did occur, but it wasn't done by Islamic terrorist, but by government agents?

I mean is ISIS and Islamic terrorism a real thing? They are a real thing, but they're not the ones behind the attacks?

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
15-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Its way too early to say for certain if it was a false flag or not. You are stupidly biased Naturalista to simply jump onto youtube videos as "evidence". Have you ever considered that you are simply applying the same "faith" to these ideas, that people apply "faith" to with regards to mainstream articles????

It wouldn't suprise me though if the intelligence agencies allow incidents like this to occur to further their agendas (public support to back more bombing of the middle east)

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
15-11-2015, 08:45 AM
(15-11-2015 08:29 AM)bemore Wrote:  Its way too early to say for certain if it was a false flag or not.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
15-11-2015, 09:19 AM
(15-11-2015 08:45 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 08:29 AM)bemore Wrote:  Its way too early to say for certain if it was a false flag or not.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

If it makes you sleep well at night to believe that it isn't, that's your right. That we are giving the FSA weaponry and training them to topple Assad and that the FSA contains Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, then sure. Of course we are there to fight for the side of "democracy"..... you can believe that all you want. I however, am more guarded with my "faith".

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
15-11-2015, 09:23 AM
(15-11-2015 09:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 08:45 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Oh, for fuck's sake.

If it makes you sleep well at night to believe that it isn't, that's your right. That we are giving the FSA weaponry and training them to topple Assad and that the FSA contains Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, then sure. Of course we are there to fight for the side of "democracy"..... you can believe that all you want. I however, am more guarded with my "faith".

Your "faith" seems to be schizophrenic conspiracy spitballing?

Even if we pretend the FSA "contains Al-Qaida and the Taliban" (it doesn't), and that they were the ones who perpetrated the attack in Paris (they weren't), that's still not a false flag. Because that's not what false flag means.

So, yes; come the fuck on.

... this is my signature!
15-11-2015, 09:45 AM
(15-11-2015 06:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am unaware that schizophrenic shit-posts were against the rules now.

Fark Multon had an image of a turd in a toilet removed a few years ago.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-11-2015, 09:51 AM
(15-11-2015 06:19 AM)naturalista Wrote:  predicted by illuminati inpredictive programming in 2004, they show you their false flag plans into your face

sheeple simply believe everything without investigation...

The incident occurred, innocent people were murdered by terrorists, and I don't care if the fuckin aliens are behind the perpetrators, it is NOT a false flag, unless you wish to redefine the term.

[Image: 004.sig]