paris false flag 100%

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: paris false flag 100%
(15-11-2015 09:23 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 09:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  If it makes you sleep well at night to believe that it isn't, that's your right. That we are giving the FSA weaponry and training them to topple Assad and that the FSA contains Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, then sure. Of course we are there to fight for the side of "democracy"..... you can believe that all you want. I however, am more guarded with my "faith".

Your "faith" seems to be schizophrenic conspiracy spitballing?

Even if we pretend the FSA "contains Al-Qaida and the Taliban" (it doesn't), and that they were the ones who perpetrated the attack in Paris (they weren't), that's still not a false flag. Because that's not what false flag means.

So, yes; come the fuck on.

http://www.juancole.com/2015/07/washingt...liban.html

https://news.vice.com/video/inside-the-b...a-in-syria

I haven't stated who's, whys or what's with reference to who is behind the Paris attacks. All I have said is it is too early to say if it is a false flag or not.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 10:38 AM
[Image: get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.city-data.com%2...CzI4QRC63Q]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-11-2015, 12:23 PM
(15-11-2015 09:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  I haven't stated who's, whys or what's with reference to who is behind the Paris attacks.

The perpetrators themselves were unambiguous.

But I'm sure you can find a way to reject that, because... reasons?

(15-11-2015 09:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  All I have said is it is too early to say if it is a false flag or not.

So, you reserve the right to maintain an unfalsifiable hypothesis independent to whatever actual evidence turns up. Gotcha.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
15-11-2015, 12:40 PM
(15-11-2015 06:45 AM)naturalista Wrote:  truth fears no punishment, if you believe the media psy ops then its your fault..

He's wrong:

http://time.com/4113157/paris-attack-bat...ght-video/
15-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Indeed, this is the REAL flag 100% of France

[Image: fr-3b.gif]

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-11-2015, 02:38 PM
God forbid something happens that was not set up by the governments. How can such stupidness exist?

[Image: computer-facepalm.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
15-11-2015, 03:04 PM
I love how conspiracy theorists believe they're above the "sheeple" but they're so easily brainwashed by YouTube videos or just about anything that, to them, confirms their biases.

[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
15-11-2015, 03:13 PM
paris false flag 100%
(15-11-2015 03:04 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I love how conspiracy theorists believe they're above the "sheeple" but they're so easily brainwashed by YouTube videos or just about anything that, to them, confirms their biases.

Just like the religious Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
15-11-2015, 03:36 PM
I think we seriously have we have a poster with a personality disorder of some kind. I'm no expert but I've been around a couple of people like naturalista and paranoid personality disorder comes to mind.

This, from Psych Central regarding Paranoid Personality Disorder symptoms.

"People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others. A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people’s motives are suspect or even malevolent.

Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation. "

It goes on to say...

"Individuals with Paranoid Personality Disorder are generally difficult to get along with and often have problems with close relationships. Their excessive suspiciousness and hostility may be expressed in overt argumentativeness, in recurrent complaining, or by quiet, apparently hostile aloofness. Because they are hypervigilant for potential threats, they may act in a guarded, secretive, or devious manner and appear to be “cold” and lacking in tender feelings. Although they may appear to be objective, rational, and unemotional, they more often display a labile range of affect, with hostile, stubborn, and sarcastic expressions predominating. Their combative and suspicious nature may elicit a hostile response in others, which then serves to confirm their original expectations."

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/parano...-symptoms/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Watched the videos for the hell of it, want 20 minuets of my life back. Alex Jones level BS, pointing out random nonsense as "proof", one was pointing out that two cars photographed at the Paris attacks and a separate bus crash had the number 33 on the license plate and also somehow another ambulance at the Paris attacks had 33 on it because it had two backwards E's even though they were not right next to each other. The 2nd video is your usual religious tie in with demons, Anti Christ etc. and the third video, the creator did not even have the balls to use his real voice and just shows a picture of 4 women who look kind of similar at different events.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post