paris false flag 100%

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Lightbulb RE: paris false flag 100%
so many coincidences right?! same day cia head has meeting in paris, same day they have anti-terror drills in paris, friday 13th illuminati holiday, g20 summit is near.. oh just coincidences and i am crazy right? sheeple alert...

if you connect the dots and stop believing media lies then you get the real truth about why false flags benefit the elites...

http://www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/BritIslam.htm

its the same psy ops war tactics false flag as hebdo..

http://linkis.com/CWRyq

[Image: co639J3.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 04:16 PM by Free Thought.)
RE: paris false flag 100%
(15-11-2015 04:04 PM)naturalista Wrote:  so many coincidences right?! same day cia head has meeting in paris, same day they have anti-terror drills in paris, friday 13th illuminati holiday, g20 summit is near.. oh just coincidences and i am crazy right? sheeple alert...

if you connect the dots and stop believing media lies then you get the real truth about why false flags benefit the elites...

http://www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/BritIslam.htm

its the same psy ops war tactics false flag as hebdo..

http://linkis.com/CWRyq

[Image: co639J3.jpg]

I don't suppose the numerous French air strikes against ISIS installations had anything to do with the attacks, and I'm sure the fact that ISIS takes hostages as a matte of routine doesn't matter...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2015, 04:19 PM
the Illuminati provided me with a picture of naturalista figuring out their latest plot...

[Image: 9eM76fsFaT-14.png]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 9 users Like unfogged's post
15-11-2015, 05:11 PM
(15-11-2015 06:19 AM)naturalista Wrote:  sheeple simply believe everything without investigation...

I find it hilarious you don't think this statement applies to you as well. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
15-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Since 9/11, the imperial playbook has consisted of a favorite and time-tested tactic: the false flag operation.

Carry out or facilitate a spectacular atrocity. Blame it on the enemy of choice. Issue a lie-infested official narrative, and have the corporate media repeat the lie. Rile up ignorant militant crowds, stoke the hatred, and war-mongering imperial policy planners and their criminal functionaries get what they want: war with the public stamp of approval.

i am really sorry for you sheeple, you believe everything they serve you... you are a lost imprisoned species..
15-11-2015, 05:32 PM
(15-11-2015 04:04 PM)naturalista Wrote:  same day cia head has meeting in paris

Source?

(15-11-2015 04:04 PM)naturalista Wrote:  same day they have anti-terror drills in paris

Source?

(15-11-2015 04:04 PM)naturalista Wrote:  friday 13th illuminati holiday

Friday the 13th is a thing because of superstition, because 13 is thought to be an unlucky number, it is also not a holiday.

(15-11-2015 04:04 PM)naturalista Wrote:  g20 summit is near

Right because 2,149 miles and a 35 hour drive is "near". G20 Summit is taking place in Turkey btw, unless you mean it was near time wise, then those Summits are planned so long ahead.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-11-2015, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 05:45 PM by naturalista.)
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/13/charlie2/

https://www.facebook.com/False-Flag-Pari...443299385/

If You Think the Paris Attack Was Real? THINK AGAIN If you think the Paris Attack was real and staged by real terrorists well think again. It was nothing more than a well organized staged drill created to fool, not only the French, but the whole world.
It has many motives of which Martial Law would definitely be the most obvious. This of course is a step towards the NWO.
Watch as you see crisis actors do their thing at the Bataclan Concert Hall. What you see is absolutely absurd and in no way real. And amazingly the footage just happened to be taken at the precise moment by a Le Monde Journalist who just happened to be there at the right time across the alleyway at an upper level ( a perfect filming point). We saw exactly the same with the Charlie Hebdo hoax shooting. Just like the images taken at Boston where 2 cameramen were at the perfect position at the right time. A coincidence? I dont think so.
If you believe a woman can hang by one arm for at least 3 minutes and more, with no support, well i guess Santa Clause is not far away to brighten your day.
15-11-2015, 05:46 PM
The whole event in Paris ( PAR IS = Near ISIS) is again a badly put False Flag operation with a sinister background.

In addition to that these perpetrators are occultists and obsessed by such things as Numerology and astrology, geometry, they can also not resist to show the population (by means of symbols on an arrogant way) that they are behind it. Also this time they left there symbolic traces...

During a concert by THE EAGLES OF DEATH metal, in which Jesse Hughes, nicknamed the DEVIL occurred, were the so-called people hostage. There are dozens of people killed according to sources, but the band members are taken to safety. What is true of this whole staged happening, in which symbolically the devil in taken to safety? The shadow forces always talk through symbolism.

The number 13 is an important symbol for the Illuminati (13 november). The pyramid on the note consists of 13 different Masonic layers. The base layer is the Foundation of our nation, deliberately laid in 1776. Above it are 12 layers, to the cornerstone is reached. The number of is also reflected in the number of letters of the Latin motto "Annuit Coeptis", the beginning of the destruction, a spell behind the "one Dollar" Bill.

If you understand the symbolism, you know the ritual setting. They always work on the same calculated way.
15-11-2015, 05:46 PM
(15-11-2015 05:36 PM)naturalista Wrote:  http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/13/charlie2/

https://www.facebook.com/False-Flag-Pari...443299385/

If You Think the Paris Attack Was Real? THINK AGAIN If you think the Paris Attack was real and staged by real terrorists well think again. It was nothing more than a well organized staged drill created to fool, not only the French, but the whole world.
It has many motives of which Martial Law would definitely be the most obvious. This of course is a step towards the NWO.
Watch as you see crisis actors do their thing at the Bataclan Concert Hall. What you see is absolutely absurd and in no way real. And amazingly the footage just happened to be taken at the precise moment by a Le Monde Journalist who just happened to be there at the right time across the alleyway at an upper level ( a perfect filming point). We saw exactly the same with the Charlie Hebdo hoax shooting. Just like the images taken at Boston where 2 cameramen were at the perfect position at the right time. A coincidence? I dont think so.
If you believe a woman can hang by one arm for at least 3 minutes and more, with no support, well i guess Santa Clause is not far away to brighten your day.

So a woman can't be strong? When your in a life and death situation like that you have adrenaline flowing through you and you also have a survival instinct. There are millions of people in Paris, most probably have a fucking camera, it's not at all a "coincidence" that someone out of all those people would be there and have a camera. Also copy pasting from a facebook page is hardly evidence or credible sources. Fuck off.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-11-2015, 05:51 PM
man you are really brainwashed...