paris false flag 100%

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: paris false flag 100%
(15-11-2015 06:01 PM)naturalista Wrote:  [Image: 11150533_862294473830543_8241781761963907218_n.jpg]

whatever you are smoking...STOP

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
15-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Yeah ok, moving thread to the pit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Naturalista.... I too was once so deeply engrossed into conspiracy just like you.

Now looking back I think it is quite funny how con theorists say things like "Its all about divide and rule" and then go onto call people who don't agree with their biases "sheep" and those who do "awake"

I think people go through stages.....

Stage 1 is watching/reading something, that completely changes your perspective and your worldview, or something that seriously questions it. For me it was the film "Zeitgeist" and the things it said about 9/11 about 9-10 years ago.

Stage 2 is disbelief, shock, horror and fascination. As everything you have taken for granted as truth (That wars are fought for just reasons, that the government is there for your protection and would never lie to you etc) is now being questioned.

Stage 3 is wanting to share this with other people. Looking back I think because my head was all over the place during my supposed "awakening" I wanted feedback and some sort of validation for what I was thinking and reading about.

Stage 4 is setting down into some sort of new belief/world view.

I would say that it was only when I came here that I actually began to change. I put forward some very speculative topics and got some very logical answers that at first I didn't like, because they didn't match my bias... but soon I had the epiphany that at one stage I had put all of my faith and belief into what is considered "mainstream" beliefs and had then gone and placed that faith into the hands of other peoples opinions.... the "alternative media and its hangouts", who are all biased themselves, who have their own agenda and who want people to believe them to validate their own belief systems. Just like the mainstream.

Which leads me onto...

Stage 5 which is realising that not you, me, or anybody on this forum actually knows fuck all about what goes on. Sure the internet has brought forward the sharing of information... or the "age of enlightenment" as some like to call it.... and a lot of things have changed since then.

So ive stepped away from it. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't go so far as to say I believe in the illuminati and bloodlines and all that Jazz. However I do see that Central banks, corporations and other interests do actually compete to take dominance through various means... and that this hasnt actually changed at any point in history, its always happened it's just that we are living in this time.

Have a break from it dude. If its all your talking about with people in real life, if its something that you are always constantly looking at on the internet, it really aint worth it. You only get one life, live it for you and your family and your loved ones and the people you care about. Realise that everybodies opinion is valid, even if you don't agree with it. And stop being a self centered cunt by thinking that you are in some way more informed and "awake" over the "sheeple".... caus big wake up call. Your not....im not...... there not..... its called confirmation bias.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
15-11-2015, 08:48 PM
(15-11-2015 05:46 PM)naturalista Wrote:  The whole event in Paris ( PAR IS = Near ISIS) ...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fuckin' A, you slay me. That is such a desperately insane dot-connecting absurdity. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-11-2015, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 01:53 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(15-11-2015 05:46 PM)naturalista Wrote:  The whole event in Paris ( PAR IS = Near ISIS)

Now you're trolling. Fuck off.

16-11-2015, 06:23 AM
(15-11-2015 08:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 05:46 PM)naturalista Wrote:  The whole event in Paris ( PAR IS = Near ISIS) ...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fuckin' A, you slay me. That is such a desperately insane dot-connecting absurdity. Facepalm

yabut, if you read it backwards it is SI SI which proves that ISIS is actually being funded by the Spanish government and Paris backwards is SI RAP which shows that Spanish rappers are the means by which they are spreading the message.

It's all so clear once you let go of any ties to reality.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
16-11-2015, 07:01 AM
(16-11-2015 06:23 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 08:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

yabut, if you read it backwards it is SI SI which proves that ISIS is actually being funded by the Spanish government and Paris backwards is SI RAP which shows that Spanish rappers are the means by which they are spreading the message.

I knew it...

She is Romanian ( language is very similar to French ) but she sings in Spanish , obvious suspect...

I seriously want to take her in for questioning Cool

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
16-11-2015, 07:14 AM
(15-11-2015 06:19 AM)naturalista Wrote:  

predicted by illuminati inpredictive programming in 2004, they show you their false flag plans into your face

sheeple simply believe everything without investigation...

How about you come over here and suck my cock.

Thats the only way I see your mouth being usefull for anything.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
16-11-2015, 10:55 AM
(16-11-2015 06:23 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 08:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Pffffft. Totally wrong. It's part of an Austrian conspiracy, you ninny. It started back in 1860's with Empress Sissi of Austria.

Just switch the letters around in SISSI, drop the extra S and there you have it....ISIS. She plotted all this with secret notes in her long, long hair before she was assassinated on a street in Switzerland.

Empress Sissi. Proof positive!
[Image: sisi-beauty-secrets-4.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-11-2015, 05:41 PM
(15-11-2015 06:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  [/spooky theremin sounds]

I work with a guy who is quite well known in the theremin community.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post