pastor pucnhes kid who didn't take his god seriously

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: pastor pucnhes kid who didn't take his god seriously
(13-01-2015 12:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I would appear that Dammann thinks he's daLord.

Murika ... have a word with yourself, please.

Dodgy

Most would come back with the word exceptionalism. Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2015, 10:55 AM
(12-01-2015 11:41 PM)Ace Wrote:  http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/pasto...d-serious/

the bastard said the kid was smart which made him dangerous

Yeah, and he fucking knows it. This is what assholes do when they know they don't have anything to back their point of view. They resort to threats and violence to make the dissenting voices stop.

Also, why's it always seem to be the Baptists? I know it's anecdotal, but it seems the majority of assholes I meet online and that I read about are Baptists.
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
13-01-2015, 11:18 AM
(13-01-2015 10:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  Assault and battery on a minor. Felony.

Why is this asshole not in jail?

Amen.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
13-01-2015, 11:20 AM
(13-01-2015 10:55 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  ... why's it always seem to be the Baptists?

Hydrocephalus, obviously.
13-01-2015, 11:28 AM

With his own video confession... Do the parents have to bring a case? Can someone else?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Maybe if someone punches this pastor hard enough in the chest so he crumples to the ground he will become an atheist? Can't hurt to try.
[+] 5 users Like thecontemplator's post
13-01-2015, 12:57 PM
If the Holy Spirit had been inspiring this kid properly, none of this would have been necessary. Friggin Holy Spirit, the kid's lucky he didn't get stoned. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
13-01-2015, 01:14 PM
(13-01-2015 11:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  

With his own video confession... Do the parents have to bring a case? Can someone else?

Pretty sure the state can do that all on their own. My mom used to be involved with an abusive asshole. Fucker hit her right in a restaurant when they were crossing paths going to the restroom. He happened to do it in front of a cop, who then arrested him. My mom said he wasn't pressing charges and the cops said she didn't have to; the state would.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
13-01-2015, 01:27 PM
(13-01-2015 06:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Tbh, this is very not right.

You should only punch kids for acting gay!

I would note that he specified four years old in his example. This is obviously good parenting advice. http://roygbiv.jezebel.com/mother-boyfri...1554170715

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
13-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Quote:Pretty sure the state can do that all on their own. My mom used to be involved with an abusive asshole. Fucker hit her right in a restaurant when they were crossing paths going to the restroom. He happened to do it in front of a cop, who then arrested him. My mom said he wasn't pressing charges and the cops said she didn't have to; the state would.

The congregation is probably as brainwashed as the pastor. I have a sinking feeling if the state does press charges they would defend this guy. "But he's a good man of the lord being persecuted." I would almost bet money on it.