pastor pucnhes kid who didn't take his god seriously

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: pastor pucnhes kid who didn't take his god seriously
(13-01-2015 01:34 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  
Quote:Pretty sure the state can do that all on their own. My mom used to be involved with an abusive asshole. Fucker hit her right in a restaurant when they were crossing paths going to the restroom. He happened to do it in front of a cop, who then arrested him. My mom said he wasn't pressing charges and the cops said she didn't have to; the state would.

The congregation is probably as brainwashed as the pastor. I have a sinking feeling if the state does press charges they would defend this guy. "But he's a good man of the lord being persecuted." I would almost bet money on it.

As well, he can probably weasel his way out of it unless they can get the kid and some others to testify - say that he was being flamboyant to drive home a point or some such shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2015, 03:05 PM
(13-01-2015 01:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 01:34 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  The congregation is probably as brainwashed as the pastor. I have a sinking feeling if the state does press charges they would defend this guy. "But he's a good man of the lord being persecuted." I would almost bet money on it.

As well, he can probably weasel his way out of it unless they can get the kid and some others to testify - say that he was being flamboyant to drive home a point or some such shit.

Maybe someone should just go all Anonymous on his sorry ass. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2015, 03:47 PM
(12-01-2015 11:41 PM)Ace Wrote:  http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/pasto...d-serious/

the bastard said the kid was smart which made him dangerous

I would give my left kidney right now to be able to meet this pastor, and beat him senseless with a bible....metaphorically speaking of course as I wouldnt want to post a violent opinion. Unsure

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
13-01-2015, 03:48 PM
(13-01-2015 03:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I would give my left kidney right now to be able to meet this pastor, and beat him senseless with a bible....metaphorically speaking of course as I wouldnt want to post a violent opinion. Unsure

Literal Bible thumping sounds like a fantastic idea for this jackass.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
13-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Well if that's not fucking child abuse, then I don't know what is.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2015, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 08:15 PM by Shadow Fox.)
Is this for real?
Psi Attach# Edit

Error..

Disregard this. I got confused and forgot what forum this was and thought I was posting it in another that doesn't have this topic.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
13-01-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Is this for real?
He was just trying to adhere to the doctrine of Muscular Christianity. Yes, that's actually a thing:

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
13-01-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Is this for real?
"Pastor Punches Kid ..." thread already established on this - suggest mods move this thread into that one.
13-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Mod note

Thread merged.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-01-2015, 09:55 PM
You know, stuff like this makes me want to start a fund to buy a billboard on the main road into their town. (Preferably, right over the county line, so that the people they've got on whatever council or board in their bailiwick are the wrong people.)

Something that looks like an advertisement for the church, with a big huge picture like that one of the pastor making a triumphant grimace and a fist. Maybe overlayed with two or three other pictures of happy, smiling, welcoming churchgoers, and maybe one of the church building itself.

The sign would read: "Come to Bible Baptist Church, where we teach the love of Christ through violently beating children."

Make sure to have a nice picture of the Pastor grinning like a maniac right after that line.

Too bad I don't know the first thing about how to do any of that.