pastor pucnhes kid who didn't take his god seriously

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: pastor pucnhes kid who didn't take his god seriously
(14-01-2015 11:49 AM)666wannabe Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 11:41 PM)Ace Wrote:  http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/pasto...d-serious/

the bastard said the kid was smart which made him dangerous

Sorry, I started a new thread on this topic before I knew that there was already a thread.Angry

My comment was that there is a thin line between Evangelical Christianity and Fundamentalist Islam. If not for the Constitution and documents coming out of the Age of Reason, this kid might have been punished for being an infidel by having his head chopped off (if he were Muslim) or by being burned at the stake (if he lived during the Dark Ages).

I believe that the Constitution (and related documents), though by no means perfect, are far superior to either the babble or the koran.

Sorry, I meant Moslem rather than Muslim.Angry

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2015, 12:10 PM
Like most who share stories of past violence, it was probably bullshit. If it wasn't bullshit, than it is assault on a minor.

Funny how big headed these fools get when they appoint themselves the leader. Even worse is how those they lead see them as near perfect people.
14-01-2015, 01:01 PM
(14-01-2015 12:10 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Like most who share stories of past violence, it was probably bullshit. If it wasn't bullshit, than it is assault on a minor.

Funny how big headed these fools get when they appoint themselves the leader. Even worse is how those they lead see them as near perfect people.

yep, they claim to know exactly what their god wants, what he doesn't, likes, hates, thinks, and expects... yet not a single damn sheep even has the capacity to ask the damn obvious question of how the hell do they know any of the shit they say
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
14-01-2015, 01:16 PM
(14-01-2015 01:01 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 12:10 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Like most who share stories of past violence, it was probably bullshit. If it wasn't bullshit, than it is assault on a minor.

yep, they claim to know exactly what their god wants, what he doesn't, likes, hates, thinks, and expects... yet not a single damn sheep even has the capacity to ask the damn obvious question of how the hell do they know any of the shit they say

Then they act floored when they find out that he was sleeping with a 14 year old female member of the flock...or sucking penises while high on meth. But they're shocked they didn't know something about a guy they see once a week for two hours at a time.
14-01-2015, 02:59 PM
The absolute worst thing about all of this is that the majority of the people listening to him probably believe he did a moral and righteous thing by striking the child like that.

This story makes me fucking sick.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post