*peeks in* Helllo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: *peeks in* Helllo
Don't worry, there are many, many tremendous conservatives here.

But then, to us from the Commonwealth, the US Democrats are the Conservatives and the Republicans are off the scale.

Everything is relative. Including what constitutes as politeness i.e. the post above mine.

fuckin' earmuffs!

Rolleyes

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
04-02-2017, 04:16 AM
G'day mate, and welcome to the forums. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
04-02-2017, 06:47 AM
Welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
04-02-2017, 06:53 AM
Welcome!
04-02-2017, 07:06 AM
As noted, you're among several other conservatives, here. (I am not one of them.) And just as amusingly, each of them seems to be under them impression that they are a repressed, lone individual amid a horde of rabid heathen lib'rulls.

Welcome to TTA. If your conservative voice is a reasonable one, then I am glad to have you among us--echo chambers serve no one--and hope you find a home here. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
04-02-2017, 07:08 AM
(03-02-2017 09:46 PM)Thatconservativeatheist Wrote:  Well I'm not hiding anything with that username am I?

I'm a late twenties female.

I've never been religious.My parents being the lapsed liberal catholic and lapsed southern baptist they are never really did anything with religion.Religion isn't really talked about even among my religious family so I have no clue what most of their beliefs are.Most of them don't talk about politics either so there's that.So I'm mostly subjected to a mealtime prayer a few times a year and that's that.

As my name says I am conservative.I spent most of my life ultra liberal and feminist so it's been a journey to say the least. I'm a nationalist, not a feminist anymore, voted for Trump and have been basically been disowned by my liberal (atheist) family members and friends because of it.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions.

Voted for Trump, eh? You'll get what you've paid for. Don't whine when he gives it to you too.

And welcome.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
04-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Quote:voted for Trump and have been basically been disowned by my liberal (atheist) family members and friends because of it.

Sounds about right to me.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
04-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Welcome, TCA. We're glad you're here.
04-02-2017, 11:05 AM
It looks like we've found LDH a girlfriend. And y'all thought miracles were impossible.

Welcome.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
04-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.