*peeks in* Helllo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: *peeks in* Helllo
So, would you let Trump do it? I heard women let you do things to them if you're rich and famous. Trump said it's true.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2017, 04:14 PM
(03-02-2017 09:46 PM)Thatconservativeatheist Wrote:  Well I'm not hiding anything with that username am I?

[...]
As my name says I am conservative.I spent most of my life ultra liberal and feminist so it's been a journey to say the least. I'm a nationalist, not a feminist anymore, voted for Trump and have been basically been disowned by my liberal (atheist) family members and friends because of it.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions.

I'm definitely not a conservative, but I do like arguing with them. Over at Amazon I was one of a handful that would try to seriously engage the handful of conservative atheists we had there; usually we'd end up arguing about politics, though. Wink

Far too often theists tend to stereotype atheists as if we were all one homogenous group, with a central committee and a pope. I think it's important to convey to that atheists are a diverse a population as any other -- we are conservatives; liberals; anarchists; apathists; and all manner of lifestyle in between.

Unfortunately, few of the conservative atheists from Amazon seem to have wandered over here, yet. I'll keep trying to lure them.

Welcome to the forum, TCA. Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
01-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Dr H, Thatconservativeatheist hasn't posted since the 2nd of February. He had a tough go of it, IIRC.
01-03-2017, 08:46 PM
(01-03-2017 06:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Dr H, Thatconservativeatheist hasn't posted since the 2nd of February. He had a tough go of it, IIRC.

She.
Or so she said.

Darn, I came here, wanting to be all polite and shit. Even though she said she's "...a nationalist and not a feminist anymore...". Consider Not even certain what those have to do with each other.

Hmm... 40 posts in 3 days ... not unusual, I suppose. Dodgy

Oh well - if you come back, TCA - welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
01-03-2017, 08:50 PM
(01-03-2017 08:46 PM)kim Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 06:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Dr H, Thatconservativeatheist hasn't posted since the 2nd of February. He had a tough go of it, IIRC.

She.
Or so she said.

Darn, I came here, wanting to be all polite and shit. Even though she said she's "...a nationalist and not a feminist anymore...". Consider Not even certain what those have to do with each other.

Hmm... 40 posts in 3 days ... not unusual, I suppose. Dodgy

Oh well - if you come back, TCA - welcome to the forum. Smile

I stand "corrected". Big Grin
03-03-2017, 03:25 PM
[Image: K8XXuiQ.gif?zoom=2]

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
03-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Welcome TCA! I'm somewhat new to agnosticism/atheism and learning a lot from these friendly people. I'm so glad you started this thread. I was really wondering why hating Trump and being agnostic seemed to go hand in hand.

i'm on the fence politically. Couldn't pull the trigger for Hilary but felt Trump was the lesser of two evils. I truly want to live outside of a conservative believers bubble so am really enjoying this thread and this forum in general.

Earmuffs you are a mess! But you crack me up =)

Popcorn
[+] 1 user Likes mustardseed's post
06-03-2017, 05:56 PM

I guess I'm going to have to start paying attention to the dates on the posts... Facepalm

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."