people who mock god will be killed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2018, 01:16 PM
RE: people who mock god will be killed
Dates!

This thread died 4 years ago.

Now, like Jesus, it's a zombie! Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
07-02-2018, 01:30 PM
(07-02-2018 01:16 PM)kim Wrote:  Dates!

This thread died 4 years ago.

Now, like Jesus, it's a zombie! Angry

Some things just refuse to die.
Most come back as black velvet art.

[Image: Elvis_jesus.jpg]

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
07-02-2018, 02:17 PM
god can kiss my left nut and make my right nut jealous. Or, in the words of that insult dog, god is the perfect deity.......for me to poop on!
[+] 1 user Likes jonqpublic's post
07-02-2018, 03:22 PM
If God kills scoffers, why aren't the atheistic Scandinavian countries littered with the bodies of dead atheists?

“It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the truth. Producing bullshit requires no such conviction.”
― Harry G. Frankfurt, On Bullshit

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 3 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
07-02-2018, 03:38 PM
(07-02-2018 03:22 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  If God kills scoffers, why aren't the atheistic Scandinavian countries littered with the bodies of dead atheists?
And which god are we talking about? Whichever, it hasn't killed off all the non-believers in other religions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2018, 05:47 PM
"I believe all of the spam I get in my inbox. If it's anonymous and unsourced, it must be true."

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2018, 07:23 PM
I wave my genitals in His general direction. His mother was a hamster, and His father smelled of elderberries. If He comes a second time I shall taunt Him a second time.

Knights who say NI!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
07-02-2018, 08:14 PM
(15-07-2013 07:20 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  I've been able to receive an email about people who mocked god and was later on, experienced a terrible or horrible death. I googled it and saw a lot of sites about it. People who mocked god. There was Marilyn Monroe who said to Billy Graham that she won't accept Jesus. The man who built the Titanic who said that even God cannot sink it. John Lenon who said that they will be more famous than Jesus, and many many others who I don't know. Christians say that they all happened so alike that it can't just be coincidence. How could something like that be just coincidence when they happened for the same reasons? That each of them couldn't have experience a terrible death if they didn't mock god.

So I want to know you opinion and criticisms about this. How would you reply when a Christian say these things to you?

Tell you what, first Google people who were big religious folks that went on later to experience a terrible or horrible death..... Then we can continue this discussion....

If I said people who eat ice cream die in horrible ways, that would make just as much sense, and be just as accurate. HOLY shit I bet all the people you mentioned ALSO ate ice cream! I think we're onto something here don't you?

Everyone dies. Have fun.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
08-02-2018, 03:18 AM
(15-07-2013 07:20 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  I've been able to receive an email about people who mocked god and was later on, experienced a terrible or horrible death. I googled it and saw a lot of sites about it. People who mocked god. There was Marilyn Monroe who said to Billy Graham that she won't accept Jesus. The man who built the Titanic who said that even God cannot sink it. John Lenon who said that they will be more famous than Jesus, and many many others who I don't know. Christians say that they all happened so alike that it can't just be coincidence. How could something like that be just coincidence when they happened for the same reasons? That each of them couldn't have experience a terrible death if they didn't mock god.

So I want to know you opinion and criticisms about this. How would you reply when a Christian say these things to you?
WhiskeyDebates has spent the last 15 years on the daily mocking every god there isn't, however god mocked me one day so I killed him. Bad news Christians.

Edit: Fucking necromancers. >.<

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
08-02-2018, 04:45 AM

"You and your god can fuck off. Also, learn about coincidence, dumbass."

Anyone with half a brain knows that humans die horrible deaths all the time, good Christians who've never mocked god being caught in wood-chippers, honest Baptists, getting run over by drunk drivers, that sort of thing.

Me, I think you're pushing an agenda, but lack the art to disguise it. So I'll mock you and your god. Smile

ETA: Just saw I'm replying to an old post, goddamnit. It's like these fuckers are laying minefields!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post