people who mock god will be killed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: people who mock god will be killed
People who don't mock God will also die, so what's the big fuss? Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
16-07-2013, 07:13 PM
I grew up a Christian so I know their thinking. They'd answer you like this:

"Christians who died a horrible death were in that situation because of their faith. It's to test them if until death they would still remain faithful to God. Though they died, they are currently being comforted in heaven. So their death is actually their gain. Because to live is Christ and to die is gain. Those people who died mocking God are punished!"

It's really funny how when a Christian dies, it's a blessing but if an unbeliever dies, it's punishment for them. Christians are self-righteous shits. So annoying how they are so perfect and better than others. But anyway, disregarding what I said, how'd you respond to that comeback of a Christian?
16-07-2013, 07:16 PM
(16-07-2013 07:13 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  I grew up a Christian so I know their thinking. They'd answer you like this:

"Christians who died a horrible death were in that situation because of their faith. It's to test them if until death they would still remain faithful to God. Though they died, they are currently being comforted in heaven. So their death is actually their gain. Because to live is Christ and to die is gain. Those people who died mocking God are punished!"

It's really funny how when a Christian dies, it's a blessing but if an unbeliever dies, it's punishment for them. Christians are self-righteous shits. So annoying how they are so perfect and better than others. But anyway, disregarding what I said, how'd you respond to that comeback of a Christian?

I grew up in a fundamentalist Catholic family, I know how'd they answer me. Wink

My response would be, "Who cares what you think? We'll both be dead anyway."

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
16-07-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm pretty sure christianty is the biggest mockery of god that could be.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
16-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Brrig it bitch, Girky'll take your sorry ass.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
16-07-2013, 08:51 PM
people who mock god will be killed
(16-07-2013 08:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Brrig it bitch, Girky'll take your ass.

Girky. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
16-07-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 09:13 PM by Logisch.)
(16-07-2013 07:13 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  I grew up a Christian so I know their thinking. They'd answer you like this:

If you decide to ever have kids... ask your parents if it would be ok if you torture them and make them suffer terribly, and if it would be ok if you completely stripped all of their belongings and killed off their friends. I'm sure the answer will be NO. Of course, any reasonable person would say NO and would ask if you're crazy and if you've gone mad.

This is, in essence, the same shit people propose their god does to them to "test them" - any reasonable and loving person who loves their children wouldn't torture their children, nor make them go through insufferable things, kill off their friends over them saying or thinking benign things you disagree with, and certainly wouldn't want to impose disease or terminal illnesses upon their own child either. Somehow though, they seem to love to think that going through terrible and awful shit seems to make them "tested" and is "just their god putting them through life" to "make them stronger" - in all reality.... life will throw some shit at you, shit happens to EVERYONE. NO ONE that I've met hasn't dealt with some sort of tragedy or bullshit. Why would ANYONE want to think that a loving deity of any sort would want you to suffer if they actually ... you know... loved you.

"Ah man I lost my job and my best friend died of cancer! God is REALLY testing me!"
"Ah fuck man.. i have cancer. I'd curse god, but this must be just like the story of job. nope god, i love you even though you decided I'm gonna die soon! all part of your "plan" ya know."
"Man, this bone cancer shit hurts really bad. God must just be testing me and putting me through this so other people can see my suffering and watch me rise up and conquer this!"

Sad thing is, I had an uncle who died of that shit, he wasn't religious in any way and yet people seemed to think he was just this shining example and god was testing him trying to "show him he existed" - pissed me off to no end. "Sorry guys... this one doesn't believe in me, gonna have to give him some cancer. Yep. That'll show'em." please...

Then again, the ultimate sign and logo of their faith is a fucking torture device and that doesn't seem to phase them... you'd think, "hey a torture device around my neck. hmmmm wait a minute... that's a bit weird." but nah, seems legit, right?

Safe to say, if my parents wanted to make me suffer, bleed, have terrible things happen and put me through suffering illnesses, I would tell them to fuck off and go find someone else to be "related to" as it would show no signs of caring or empathy and more the signs of some sort of sick sadomasochism of sorts, or perhaps just insanity, or some sort of psychopathy...

Would you also drown all your children if you were disappointed in them? What if instead of only 1 or 2 children, you had millions? Or billions? Would you tell some old rat bastard with a beard to go round up some animals, build a shitty boat, and then drown the rest of them? You'd surely be killing more people than some of the most evil tyrants to have ever roamed the planet... I mean shit, back then you got your hand cut off for stealing, or stoned publicly for cheating on someone. If you made god mad, he just drowned everyone or shot down fire on their city, or he'd tell his "chosen people" to come kill everyone in your city and rape your wife and children. Sounds pretty reasonable for a loving deity.

Right?

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
17-07-2013, 08:16 AM
It's not like the faithful live forever. They too die, some horribly, some not quite as horribly. There's as much correlation between these two events and me sneezing then people having a heart attack. Doesn't happen every time, mind you, but I sneeze often enough and people die often enough of a heart attack that if I believed in it, there would be enough statistics to back up the claim.
17-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Huh? I've been mocking for 50 years and am still alive...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
17-07-2013, 10:15 AM
(17-07-2013 08:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  Huh? I've been mocking for 50 years and am still alive...

I bet you're good at dodgeball, too. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post