people who mock god will be killed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: people who mock god will be killed
I know you were all glued to you screens and wondering if I would survive the mocking incident. . . ? Right?? Because you're so concerned about me? And you secretly prayed for me for calling god a poopy head???? I know you did! Cause, guess what!!!! I'm still alive! O.k.!! I'm taking a deep breath here! Because I'm taking the experiment a step further! You realize my life is in danger! And I am running out of exclamation points! God is also a BOOGER BUT!!! Notice the all caps! Goodbye cruel world!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Read the first page of posts, didn't bother to skim through the rest.

This literally made me laugh. Regardless if you mock god, don't say anything about god, praise god, or whatever... You're still going to die.

And that's just how the cookie crumbles. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
17-07-2013, 05:27 PM
I read in a book if you mock imaginary beings, it increases your chance to win the lottery.

It must be true if it's in a book.

I shake my ass in the general direction of the worlds imagination and then slap it.
Pucker up big boy and kiss this ass.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
17-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Well, everyone is going to die eventually, so there.

What about the people that gets killed, that doesn't mock god? What does that say? That you are going to lose either way?
17-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Quote: How would you reply when a Christian say these things to you?

I ask why "god" did not prevent the last bus full of baptists going to a religious summer camp from going into a ravine in flames. Why did their fucking god kill them?
18-07-2013, 12:39 AM
(17-07-2013 07:54 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote: How would you reply when a Christian say these things to you?

I ask why "god" did not prevent the last bus full of baptists going to a religious summer camp from going into a ravine in flames. Why did their fucking god kill them?

Brought them home because He needed more angels. Duh.

.... I'm kinda fuzzy on how God can need anyone or anything, but let's ignore that!

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
18-07-2013, 06:01 AM
GuiltyAngel, the point is that the imbecile that send you this message is attempting to employ moral superiority over something so profoundly inconsequential to non-believers. It is almost as though said individuals cannot understand that their threat of god-induced death is as empty as their head.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
18-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Don't mock God guys, or you will be dead soon Laughat in the name of God lol.
18-07-2013, 02:49 PM
(15-07-2013 07:20 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  I've been able to receive an email about people who mocked god and was later on, experienced a terrible or horrible death. I googled it and saw a lot of sites about it. People who mocked god. There was Marilyn Monroe who said to Billy Graham that she won't accept Jesus. The man who built the Titanic who said that even God cannot sink it. John Lenon who said that they will be more famous than Jesus, and many many others who I don't know. Christians say that they all happened so alike that it can't just be coincidence. How could something like that be just coincidence when they happened for the same reasons? That each of them couldn't have experience a terrible death if they didn't mock god.

So I want to know you opinion and criticisms about this. How would you reply when a Christian say these things to you?

Right, the "Guy who built the Titanic", never said God couldn't sink his ship, I'm pretty sure that was just some random Deckhand talking to a reporter, somehow I don't think God would kill hundreds of Christians because of one Deckhand's comment.

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
18-01-2014, 06:08 PM
(17-07-2013 01:49 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  I know you were all glued to you screens and wondering if I would survive the mocking incident. . . ? Right?? Because you're so concerned about me? And you secretly prayed for me for calling god a poopy head???? I know you did! Cause, guess what!!!! I'm still alive! O.k.!! I'm taking a deep breath here! Because I'm taking the experiment a step further! You realize my life is in danger! And I am running out of exclamation points! God is also a BOOGER BUT!!! Notice the all caps! Goodbye cruel world!

goodbye my friend