people who mock god will be killed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: people who mock god will be killed
(21-01-2014 04:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 07:20 PM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  I've been able to receive an email about people who mocked god and was later on, experienced a terrible or horrible death. I googled it and saw a lot of sites about it. People who mocked god. There was Marilyn Monroe who said to Billy Graham that she won't accept Jesus. The man who built the Titanic who said that even God cannot sink it. John Lenon who said that they will be more famous than Jesus, and many many others who I don't know. Christians say that they all happened so alike that it can't just be coincidence. How could something like that be just coincidence when they happened for the same reasons? That each of them couldn't have experience a terrible death if they didn't mock god.

So I want to know you opinion and criticisms about this. How would you reply when a Christian say these things to you?
I would reply: I don't know if it is true and they(who says this) don't know.

Could you be any more oblivious and self unaware than that? Blink

[Image: 64SND00Z.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2018, 07:08 PM
Did some research, in the period from 6000 years ago till 1900, every known person who mocked god in that period has died.100% ! You can't argue with facts! This is way outside the realms of coincidence.
[+] 4 users Like OLDDOC's post
06-02-2018, 07:16 PM
(06-02-2018 07:08 PM)OLDDOC Wrote:  Did some research, in the period from 6000 years ago till 1900, every known person who mocked god in that period has died.100% ! You can't argue with facts! This is way outside the realms of coincidence.

Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-02-2018, 07:18 PM
(06-02-2018 07:08 PM)OLDDOC Wrote:  Did some research, in the period from 6000 years ago till 1900, every known person who mocked god in that period has died.100% ! You can't argue with facts! This is way outside the realms of coincidence.

Yes Laughat Big Grin Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-02-2018, 08:10 PM
Did you factor necromancy into your calculations? Tongue

I am an antipistevist. That's like an antipastovist, only with epistemic responsibility instead of bruschetta.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
06-02-2018, 08:35 PM
1755. A massive earthquake occurred off the coast of Lisbon, Portugal, then Europe's biggest city Sunday morning when all were at church. A massive tsunami killed tens of thousands and fires destroyed the rest of the city. Idiot theologians explained that it was the wickedness of the Portuguese that was at fault, but the Portuguese were known to be among the best Christians of Europe. Why didn't God destroy the evil Turks instead?

1906, the Great Earthquake of San Francisco levelled but of the city. But left the notorious red light district intact.

Hurricane Katrina destroyed much of New Orleans, but not the gay quarter of the city.

So, why didn't God destroy the evil Turks in 1755?

“It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the truth. Producing bullshit requires no such conviction.”
― Harry G. Frankfurt, On Bullshit

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 2 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
06-02-2018, 09:18 PM
(06-02-2018 08:35 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  1755. A massive earthquake occurred off the coast of Lisbon, Portugal, then Europe's biggest city Sunday morning when all were at church. A massive tsunami killed tens of thousands and fires destroyed the rest of the city. Idiot theologians explained that it was the wickedness of the Portuguese that was at fault, but the Portuguese were known to be among the best Christians of Europe. Why didn't God destroy the evil Turks instead?

1906, the Great Earthquake of San Francisco levelled but of the city. But left the notorious red light district intact.

Hurricane Katrina destroyed much of New Orleans, but not the gay quarter of the city.

Easy.

God's got terrible aim.

And if I'm wrong, may lightning strike the church down the street from me!
06-02-2018, 10:07 PM
(06-02-2018 08:10 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Did you factor necromancy into your calculations? Tongue
Tried to, but when they realised what I was up to, they expelled me from Congress.
[+] 2 users Like OLDDOC's post
06-02-2018, 10:53 PM
(06-02-2018 08:35 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  1755. A massive earthquake occurred off the coast of Lisbon, Portugal, then Europe's biggest city Sunday morning when all were at church. A massive tsunami killed tens of thousands and fires destroyed the rest of the city. Idiot theologians explained that it was the wickedness of the Portuguese that was at fault, but the Portuguese were known to be among the best Christians of Europe. Why didn't God destroy the evil Turks instead?

> God obviously has an evil sense of humor. Maybe it was more fun seeing the looks on the faces of those faithful Christians. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
06-02-2018, 10:57 PM
I will mot be bocked. ... God

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.